Fsmap 1.10 Update

• Aerosoft

FSMap had a few open issues and a few more feature requests from users. The update can be found in the FAQ/Update section. Here is what is new in this version...

Added airport, navaid and city overlays to the moving map and the gauge

Added basic VFR flight plan editor

Added heading and distance measuring tool

Added right click context menu to moving map with some additional tools

Added an option to change the aircraft symbol on the moving map

Most colors of the moving map can now be changed and saved in themes

Font size for messages and TCAS altitude captions can be changed

Font size for map item labels can be changed

Informational text overlay now automatically refreshes in flight

Fixed several issues with the navigation database creation process

Fixed airport details page on the informational overlay did not stay selected and the gauge reverted to the first text page while in

flight

Fixed possible crash if a runway has been defined for an airport with a length and/or width of zero feet

Fixed several minor GUI problems in the gauge manager

Fixed Helicopter traffic not displayed under FSX

Fixed VATSIM data feed status URL

• Deputy Sheriffs
FSMap had a few open issues and a few more feature requests from users. The update can be found in the FAQ/Update section. Here is what is new in this version...

Added airport, navaid and city overlays to the moving map and the gauge

Added basic VFR flight plan editor

Added heading and distance measuring tool

Added right click context menu to moving map with some additional tools

Added an option to change the aircraft symbol on the moving map

Most colors of the moving map can now be changed and saved in themes

Font size for messages and TCAS altitude captions can be changed

Font size for map item labels can be changed

Informational text overlay now automatically refreshes in flight

Fixed several issues with the navigation database creation process

Fixed airport details page on the informational overlay did not stay selected and the gauge reverted to the first text page while in

flight

Fixed possible crash if a runway has been defined for an airport with a length and/or width of zero feet

Fixed several minor GUI problems in the gauge manager

Fixed Helicopter traffic not displayed under FSX

Fixed VATSIM data feed status URL

Great, and how to do the update? just copying the files in the installation directory?

Otto

Sorry, aber der Update klappt nicht. Habe das zip file heruntergeladen, ausgepackt und die vorhandenen Files im Originalordner überschrieben. Der nächste Start zeigt noch immer Version 1.0.2. Auch im zip-File ist FSMap.exe beim Start "nur" Version 1.0.2, nichts von 1.10. Beim "Suchen nach Updates" wird dann erwartungsgemäss auch wieder Version 1.1 angeboten...

Sorry, aber der Update klappt nicht. Habe das zip file heruntergeladen, ausgepackt und die vorhandenen Files im Originalordner überschrieben. Der nächste Start zeigt noch immer Version 1.0.2. Auch im zip-File ist FSMap.exe beim Start "nur" Version 1.0.2, nichts von 1.10. Beim "Suchen nach Updates" wird dann erwartungsgemäss auch wieder Version 1.1 angeboten...

Ok, hab den Fehler gefunden. Da: http://www.fsmap.net/CheckUpdates.asp?version=1.0.2 ist der Download-Link falsch gesetzt. Der zeigt auf den Update für eben 102, nicht für 110. Aber im Download-Bereich findet man das richtige.

• 2 weeks later...

Will Fsmap work in FSX with SP1 or does it require SP2? I assumed it did but just wanted to make sure before I ordered it? Thank you.

Never mind, I downloaded the Fsmap manual and found it will work with SP1, sorry.

Will Fsmap work in FSX with SP1 or does it require SP2? I assumed it did but just wanted to make sure before I ordered it? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

A question for Thomas, will there be a FSX version of Flight Keeper? I really loved that app and used it routinely in FS9, and I sure would be willing to buy an updated FSX version. Thanks,

Bill Ehmig

aka Green Bean

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...