New Falcon-fan: Is There Anywhere A Tutorial?

BiGZiG

Hi together!

I'm a Falcon-owner since today and I have (that's normal....) a lot of problems using this super bird. I know and use all other Airline-Types (Airbus, Boeing etc.), but never flow a jet before.

Where and with what can I make a usefull start to learn how to fly such a thing? The manual explores a lot of things and it's hard enough to find all the right keys and switches which are described in the checklist.

And by the way: I brought up the cold&dark version (with help of a youtube-video) to running machines, but no panels are illuminated, only the COM-panel is on.

Thanks a lot for a push in an easy start.

Greeting from Bad Krozingen / Germany

Martin

Here is a video tutorial I made showing the start up procedures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6SijeYtZDs

Prior to this, simply hit Shift-F2, select cold and dark, and then just follow the video

Regards, Diego

Thanks for your answer, Diego. But just this video is what I tried - but I have some problems:

- no moving of instruments on RPM or FTIT

- the NOZ POS instrument does not work linear, it's ajusted middle of my Powerlever on the Joystick or my CHoke

- No Glareshield Panel is illuminated - only the Radioparts can be switched on.

Any idea where's my mistake?

Martin

Thanks for your answer, Diego. But just this video is what I tried - but I have some problems:

- the NOZ POS instrument does not work linear, it's ajusted middle of my Powerlever on the Joystick or my CHoke

Martin

Martin

I'm in the process of making a step-by-step guide on how to start this F-16 (although Diego's video is already quite complete) so you might want to wait for that. However your problem looks familiar. I too sometimes have no HUD and MFDs illuminated although I have done every step on start-up. What you might want to try is to give the Main Power switch an extra click (eventhough it's already in the on position). Give it a try and see if it works.