Antarctica X Preview (released, topic closed)

Sasa

WOW, great addon for FSX in preview.

Once again a great work of Aerosoft.... Congratulation :goodjob_s:

I have a little question for Nick, the boat that we can admire will be available with Antartica X ?

I really like this boat, can we landing with one helicopter on the DZ of this boat ?

Here a screen of the boat:

aerosoft_antartica_35.jpg

A great thank's in advance for all and Congratulation for this awesome work...

In fact there will be even two more animated icebreakers in the scenery with helipads. A random one and one operated by the US Coast Guard.

Bests,

Sascha

I'm not half as good as Nick when it comes to taking screenshots but I thought I might share this one taken on tonight's flight from Fossil Bluff to Rothera.

Bests,

Sascha

post-233-0-43453800-1312923615_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Don'T you ever get snowblind making this scenery, Sascha? -g-Looking very good, I have to say

I must say I always get confused by all this greenish stuff around whenever I leave the house by daylight...

Sascha

• Upvote 2

What will be the approximate size of the download when completed?

About 8 Gigabytes. Considering the large area covered that is a rather small download...

About 8 Gigabytes. Considering the large area covered that is a rather small download...

WOW! I hope there will be a boxed edition or at least the availability of a backup disc (for a fee) with the D/L. That's a lot of bytes to D/L.

Can't get rid of the feeling that Antarctic pilots have a lot of time to kill on long flights. No ATC, no satellite TV reception... many of them seem to spend their time on taking funny photos for example...

This one is called "Veteran Antarctic Pilot". :)

veteran%20antarctic%20pilot.jpg

• Upvote 3

Can't get rid of the feeling that Antarctic pilots have a lot of time to kill on long flights. No ATC, no satellite TV reception... many of them seem to spend their time on taking funny photos for example...

This one is called "Veteran Antarctic Pilot". :)

veteran%20antarctic%20pilot.jpg

but penguins can't fly :P (or?)