Antarctica X Preview (released, topic closed)

Sasa

Can't wait to test my selfmade liveries there

Bell 212 - US Antarctic Proram (N5736J) 2 Liveries (red-blue-white and red-blue) ->sreens on my homepage video on youtube

Bo 105 - FS Polarstern (D-HSLZ and D-HAWI) -> screens / video coming soon

Dash 7 - British Antarctic Survey (VP-FBQ) -> screens / video coming soon

Arctic_1_3.jpgArctic_2_2.jpg

• Upvote 2

and can we download your liverys somewhere?

i haven't found any downloads on your homepage, so if you make such big announcements here about your liverys then please also tell us where we can get those liverys too!

regards

Emi

• Upvote 1

Dash 7 freeware livery is finished : )

not bad, but for which aircraft is it? or is this the whole aircraft as freeware?

and now back onto topic:

Sasa,

a few (many) weeks ago you've showed us the mesh of some "mountains" but without the new imaginery, so can you show us now how this will look in the final version please?

regards

Emi

not bad, but for which aircraft is it? or is this the whole aircraft as freeware?

and now back onto topic:

Sasa,

a few (many) weeks ago you've showed us the mesh of some "mountains" but without the new imaginery, so can you show us now how this will look in the final version please?

regards

Emi

sorry but i'm not part of the team i'm a repainter doing liveries for fes for FUN :)

and the dash 7 and the wacco are full packages and freeware :)

will the German Research Vessel "POLARSTERN" also being modelled in this scenery ? I traveled some years ago with this wordwide greatest research vessel ;-) ....

I'm planning to do the Polarstern and some other vessels, but certainly not all of those that go down there. Most of them are very interesting because they have one or more helipads (the Australian Aurora Borealis alone transports 3 choppers for all I know).

Bests,

Sascha

Well, I can't show you how something looks ion the final version if the final version is not done yet. Problem is that the terrain will be done layer by layer (coastlines, mesh, landclasses, imagery...) and unless all layers are done I can't show how it fill look in the final version. On the other hand the whole continent is done when those big steps are done. Much of that is processing work that takes days and weeks that runs in the background. Time that I use to to the base models.

You can expect more terrain screenshots in about 6 weeks.

Bests,

Sascha

Can't wait to test my selfmade liveries there

Bell 212 - US Antarctic Proram (N5736J) 2 Liveries (red-blue-white and red-blue) ->sreens on my homepage video on youtube

Bo 105 - FS Polarstern (D-HSLZ and D-HAWI) -> screens / video coming soon

Dash 7 - British Antarctic Survey (VP-FBQ) -> screens / video coming soon

Those are some nice repaints for sure! Let's keep in contact to be sure that most of the aircraft flying down there are done in repaints when the scenery is finished. That would be really cool.

Bests,

Sascha

• 2 weeks later...

Käsestreich, where did you get that nice Dash 7 FSX model? It looks really nice, didn't know there is a FSX version yet.

It's made for FS2002 then upadet to FS9 / FS2004 but still working in FSX (only propblades hide behind the clouds : | )

Package can be downloaded on my homepage:

http://cheese-strike-repaints.webs.com/

oh yeah that was an awesome aircraft.

maybe not all up to date anymore. aerosoft should do an fsx one, that would be really nice. or maybe include one in the antarctica as package (doesn't need to be high end, just more up to date).

oh yeah that was an awesome aircraft.

maybe not all up to date anymore. aerosoft should do an fsx one, that would be really nice. or maybe include one in the antarctica as package (doesn't need to be high end, just more up to date).

and i'm doing the textures for it :P

and i'm doing the textures for it :P

i think aerosoft should mention your repaints togeather with a link in the product manual ;)...

however, they are not really part of the scenery projekt to which this tread belongs, so may i advice you to open a new one in the general discussions section of this forum.

it's not that your posts disturb, but i just say this to keep up the routines in this forum...

anyway thank you that you're sharing your beautiful repaints with the community!

By the way, do you know how much aircrafts are in the Antarctica? Hopefully enough that you can give us your well looking aircrafts for a long time :P

Regards

Emi

• Upvote 1

Cheese Strike, this is a warning. I have no proof that you provide illegal downloads on your website allthough it doesn't look like you have the rights to share the aircraft in your download section - but this should not be discussed here. Neither should everything else of your promotion attempts, so let's keep this topic to Antarctica X discussions. :excl:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Saschal

I asked Shaun if I could join the beta-team on the Antarctica scenery, as this seems very very interesting. He told me to ask you - as he thought you would bring in your own beta-team.

So I address this question to you. Could I join the beta-team for Antarctica scenery?

I am 46, Danish, and A director of boards in Aerosoft´s Andras Field. The lead director during the first board period, but in the recent elections, I applied for a smaller position, to have someone else try for the head-director post.

I have beta-tested for Aerosoft on VeniceX, and I am a very active and frequent FS reviewer for flightsimulatorxworld.

So I am an active guy, with lots of spirit. If you could use me on the beta-team, I would really like to join.

Kind Regards

Ole Andreasen

Hi Ole,

Given your qualifications I don't think it would hurt having you as a beta tester.

I'll let you know when betatesting starts.

Attached a runway plow used in McMurdo.

Bests,

Sascha

post-233-040178700 1287403084_thumb.jpg

Hi Ole,

Given your qualifications I don't think it would hurt having you as a beta tester.

I'll let you know when betatesting starts.

Attached a runway plow used in McMurdo.

Bests,

Sascha

Sascha

Thanks a lot. I look forward to it - a lot.

Please PM me or email to one of the addresses in my signature - then Ill be sure to get it. :)

• 2 weeks later...