Antarctica X Preview (released, topic closed)

Sasa

Nice pic Matt! Did you get my mail asking you for more photos (if you have any) for the project?

Bests,

Sascha

Nice pic Matt! Did you get my mail asking you for more photos (if you have any) for the project?

Bests,

Sascha

Yep, I got it Sascha. Here is another picture on the way back from Antarctica as we ascend through clouds...

dscf0086.jpg

hello i am new , here is a taster of some of my antarctic photos.

Great! More is always welcome if you like to help. Just send an e-mail to support@aerosoft.com requesting to forward it to me.

Bests,

Sascha

Great! More is always welcome if you like to help. Just send an e-mail to support@aerosoft.com requesting to forward it to me.

Bests,

Sascha

will do at the weekend.I am not the hottest computer operator, but will scan a lot of photos and I will email them to you.

I spent a year at halley, and can also draw you a scaled map of the site if you want.

I was in the Army at the time, and went down south to assist a research team install some VLF radio equipment.

it was one of the best years in my army career, flying across the ross ice shelf at 50 feet sat in the copilot seat of a twotter will stay with me forever

• Aerosoft
If this product is yet to be released and you guys would like to include a real-world route from Sydney, Australia to Antarctica and back again I can provide it for you. It is the actual flight plan for a scenic Qantas flight in a Boeing 747-438ER I did a few years ago. It took around 13 hours flying time. Qantas do a few of these flights during the Southern Hemisphere summer annually. It's definitely worth the expense if you get the opportunity to do it! I could also provide some pictures from the flight if you like? Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Matthew

Contact us on support@Aerosoft.com please, we are very interested in that.

• 3 weeks later...

If this is going to be anything like Lukla X... WOW. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

PLLLLEASE model icebergs. Wouldn't be the Antarctic without them.

Best regards,

Robin.

• 3 weeks later...
If this is going to be anything like Lukla X... WOW. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

PLLLLEASE model icebergs. Wouldn't be the Antarctic without them.

Best regards,

Robin.

No it would be the antarctic if you consider the climate change :mellow:

It´s not that bad. The climate change brings more snow to Antarctica so that the ice shield is there actually growing. But that´s another topic we can´t actually discuss here...

Bests,

Sascha

Global warming and climate change is a myth. Just like elves, unicorns, dinosaurs and Jesus! :rolleyes:

Jesus is a FACT of history! :)

... we have the Bible, Josefus the historian's account, the Shroud of Jesus and many other facts to show that He existed. ;)

And, I believe that dinosaurs were also FACT, their bones prove that...

But, it might be the next ice age before this product is released, the way things are going... :lol:

• Upvote 2

... but don´t you think it´s a little bit vain and narcissistic?...

Yes, I agree completely! :P

But, honestly, who else has a thread named after them with Mr. M. Kok ("Aerosoft's Big Chief") endorsing them as a customer. :lol:

but I am thinking of making some changes, so it might become even bigger; :P:lol: Got to love it! :D

PS: Thanks Mr. Kok; I enjoy being a customer here. B)

• Upvote 1

But, honestly, who else has a thread named after them with Mr. M. Kok ("Aerosoft's Big Chief") endorsing them as a customer.

I may not have the Mathijs seal of approval, but I got two of my last four purchases for free. :P:D

• Upvote 1

That's great, Mr. Bruce H.; And congrads again on the Win! :D

So, my congrats as well to all winners of any prizes here and to all banner designers of any kind.

But what would interest me more than any theological discussion or praising of a god would be a potential release date.

Greetings,

docehrenhoefer

Then you've got the anticipation of waiting for the arrival of release day, and the major let down when the package isn't ready yet. I'd rather just see the announcement in the New Releases forum.

Hi Guys,

Back to the topic: Due to some changes here I had to set up a fix schedule of products to be released before Antarctica. As soon as I spend my time for Antarctica again everything will be at full throttle. In chronological order:

1. VFR Germany 4 (finished, in beta now)

2. Getting baby

3. US Cities X - Another City

4. Baby diapers

5. Lelystad

6. US Cities X - Another City

7. Baby food

8. Rotterdam

9. Baby poo

10. US Cities X - Another City

11. Baby diapers

12. Antarctica

Compared to Antarctica all those other projects are rather small and will most presumably done by this year.

Bests,

Sascha

• Upvote 1

D'oh! So we'll have to survive the summer without any ice! :wacko:

Anyway, and slightly going off topic again, what exactly do you mean by "getting" baby?! I'm more interested in the time scale. Not its technical aspects. :P:)

Hi Guys,

Back to the topic: Due to some changes here I had to set up a fix schedule of products to be released before Antarctica. As soon as I spend my time for Antarctica again everything will be at full throttle. In chronological order:

2. Getting baby

4. Baby diapers

5. Lelystad

7. Baby food

8. Rotterdam

9. Baby poo

11. Baby diapers

12. Antarctica

Compared to Antarctica all those other projects are rather small and will most presumably done by this year.

Bests,

Sascha

Take it from me:

2 is followed by 4, 7, 9 and 11 and revolves in a cycle like an overcontrolling phugoid ac. Anything in between will NOT happen.

Good luck with VFR Germany 4, forget the rest.

P.S.

Rotterdam??????

Hi Guys,

2. Getting baby

4. Baby diapers

5. Lelystad

7. Baby food

8. Rotterdam

9. Baby poo

11. Baby diapers

12. Antarctica

Bests,

Sascha

You sir... are a busy man! Looks like you have everything prioritized out right. Can't wait for what is to come.