Scenery Design

mave128

hey folks,

yesterday i downloaded googles sketch up program in order to create own buildings for google earth.

my question is if it´s possible to create buildings with this program for the fsx or fs9 as well?

that´d be a great thing but i fear it won´t work.

if i wanted to model some houses, what will i need to do so?

ok, thats all for now.

best wishes,

sören

Hello sören,

Your probably better off asking the scenery buffs who hang out at scenery design forums such as the one at Avsim. You may be able to make models with it but they would have to be converted to models that a scenery design program like GMAX would understand and then you may have to do the texture mapping again.

Hello sören,

Your probably better off asking the scenery buffs who hang out at scenery design forums such as the one at Avsim. You may be able to make models with it but they would have to be converted to models that a scenery design program like GMAX would understand and then you may have to do the texture mapping again.

thanks shaun for your reply.

i´ll be switching over to avsim and gonne ask the desing guys, as you told me.

thanks and best wishes.

sören