Fsxi Multiplayer

clay

Hello well i was just going to put this on the FSXI topic but it was locked so I am just going to put it here. Im not shure if any of you guys play fsx on multiplayer but if you do I am shure you have the same problem with gamespy as I do, so I hope in FSXI microsoft is smart enough to not use gamespy this time. I would also like to know what you guys think of this.

post-23365-1236228974_thumb.jpg

Hello well i was just going to put this on the FSXI topic but it was locked so I am just going to put it here. Im not shure if any of you guys play fsx on multiplayer but if you do I am shure you have the same problem with gamespy as I do, so I hope in FSXI microsoft is smart enough to not use gamespy this time. I would also like to know what you guys think of this.

There are other ways than gamespy to fly online with FSX, FSHost is one of them: http://www.chocolatesoftware.com/fshost/

I don't fly online that often, but the few times I've tried gamespy I didn't really have any problems. But I understand quite a lot of people have.