German Airports 3 Hamburg

• Aerosoft

German Airport 3 Hamburg is a release for FS2004 (the FSX version will follow soon) is one of those releases that many people were waiting for. And we can understand, it is a major regional airport and very important for Northern Germany and there just was no good version for any version of FS. Well it's available now and it looks great. check out the images!

Product pages

gap3hamburg_18.jpg

gap3hamburg_16.jpg

gap3hamburg_14.jpg

Product pages

Hi

Can you tell me if the installer checks if you already have the old version of Hamburg included in the GA3 package? If not, is there some advice as to how to disable the Hamburg element of the GA3 package to avoid conflicts?

Many thanks,

James

Hi

Can you tell me if the installer checks if you already have the old version of Hamburg included in the GA3 package? If not, is there some advice as to how to disable the Hamburg element of the GA3 package to avoid conflicts?

Many thanks,

James

The installer checks for the old version and renames all bgl files to disable it. I'm checking the whole area now to make sure it's working fine, but it seems to have taken care of the old Hamburg installation flawlessly :)

Hello,

this is a very nice scennery indeed. But I have a question. what about the ILS courses - in the manual it says directions are e.g. for RW 05 course 49 Degrees. My Flightcommander 8.4.2 says (after checking there is no other afcad active and running the databasemanager of course) the course is still 52 degrees. The other runways do have the same error. Is this a bug or my mistake and what can I do to correct this.

regards

Uli

any discount for previous version user?

I just bought Germen Airport 3... lastmonth :(

I am in the same position. I just bought the German Airports package recently in order to get Hamburg!

Now I'm looking at laying out more cash for an update.

What are you prepared to do for customers who have purchased the other package within the last 12 months, for example?

Thanks,

T

Hello,

this is a very nice scennery indeed. But I have a question. what about the ILS courses - in the manual it says directions are e.g. for RW 05 course 49 Degrees. My Flightcommander 8.4.2 says (after checking there is no other afcad active and running the databasemanager of course) the course is still 52 degrees. The other runways do have the same error. Is this a bug or my mistake and what can I do to correct this.

regards

Uli

My set of Jeppesen charts (EXP: DEC 07) for EDDH have the course at 49.

My set of Jeppesen charts (EXP: DEC 07) for EDDH have the course at 49.

I know that 49 degrees is OK. but in the sim (fscommander and the internal map) it says 52 degrees, that is my problem. is it shown correctly (49) in your system?

regards

uli

Not yet, Sir !

How can you state this, in such a definitive way, when the manual says that to have AES support you have to buy AES 1.99? I have AES 1.99a and it still does not provide support to the new Hamburg.

Regards,

Domingos

Today I performed some low and slow flights, both during the day and at night, around Hamburg Airport. It seems to me that it is one of the best (maybe the best?) scenery produced by Aerosoft: the buildings details, the runway lights, the behaviour of the ground traffic, are much better than those in Lisbon or Heathrow.

In Lisbon the ground traffic goes happily through the aircraft, while in Hamburg they stop giving way to the passing aircraft. Is it the first scenery where this happens? It seems to me that yes.

My congratulations to the developers.

It is only a pity, as I mentioned in a previous post, that in spite of the manual stating explicitely that the scenery has AES support, it doesn't. I hope this will be corrected soon.

Regards,

Domingos

Hello Uli,

Maybe its the difference between magnetic and true headings, lookingin the AFCAD file it says True Heading 50.25 magnetic variation -1.0 which makes it roughly 49.

However my FSC X says 49 degrees for Rwy 05..

I buy this product, sorry for english ...

That's very fantastique airport and I'am very impressive by the very good frame rate on my old computeur ! :rolleyes:

The traffic road with truck and car move on the road is very great for the real sensations ! Very like this ! <_<

Just some regret, some critic about this product, ... :(

* For a north airport, the winter texture is not very exeptional ! :(

* I no understand ... why Aerosoft german team no use the "alpha layer" ( translucent windows ) or make the inner terminal on all news product releases ! Why do you no use the translucent texture on the windows terminal ??? Or just a little on the gate ! Because you want speed work ? :angry:

See Paderborn, that's very fantastique :blink: you use alpha layers for the gate and inner terminal ! When you roll with your plane to the gate, the quality about the gate, that's the first object do you see :mellow:

ktkac.jpg

See also Dubai by Flytampa, it release there is 2 years ! In this time Flytampa use alpha layers for all windows and make the inner terminal area ! Video screen, passengers in the hall, duty free , shopp ... ;) ( See also the same quality about gate and terminal by Overland product ) ... !

s62y6t.jpg

Now, 2 years after this products ... Why do you no use the same technologie for your news scenery products ?

For me, your Germain scenery is very great but .... I give just 4 stars **** - If you want 5 stars ***** I think is great for immersive sensation if you work on the quality texture for : winter, terminal hall passengers area and gates ! :rolleyes:

Thank you

Manu from Belgium.