LOWI - Innsbruck preview

Rainer Duda

• Developer
Hopefully Oliver can just add the traffic into the current code. But he as well needs a break too eh?

Cheers! :)

You should know that LOWK for FS9 is donationware (which means that nearly all users do not pay anything for it ;) ). AES lite from Oliver Pabst is a high professional commercial enhancement for every scenery. Things do not really fit together as far as I see.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally it's done. I finished the design after a long and hard test phase yesterday. The version for fs9er is now ready for the production of the installer. .......

Not being familiar with the work involved to create and test an installer :blink: , may I ask when we can expect release? I check the Aerosoft website several times a day now in anticipation of this fantastic new FS destination...

Regards,

Frank

Looking sweet and one of my favorite airports with amazing approaches. Can't wait to leave some wrecks in the mountains there.

Oh yes indeed, been there done that a few times lol. It's not so much the approach that worries me, it's the takeoffs, especially in a GA aircraft. Once you add in bad weather the whole landing process is a real pants filler. I like the fact this will be ATP compatible as well. I'll be flying this in FS9 personally as i get ultra high framerates in that on my system, therefore will be a lot more enjoyable. Can't wait for this one.

So, how it's going with our Design Team.

Is there alreaddy a release date for FS2004 ?

Thanks.

It should be real close as it is already aesed. The box (fs9, fsx) should come out in July.

• Developer
It's looking nice! When is the download version ready?

We are currently testing the installer. It's looks fine so far. Today in the evening we will decide on the release. Stay tuned!

cheers

We are currently testing the installer. It's looks fine so far. Today in the evening we will decide on the release. Stay tuned!

cheers

So we might get our hands on it tonight then?????????????????? :D:D:D

Expect a nightferry between LEPA and LOWI in this Evening :-)

EDT 22 LCL :-)

Night ferry cancelled due to technical problems!!?

How is it looking for a release some time today??

• Developer
Night ferry cancelled due to technical problems!!?

How is it looking for a release some time today??

No, Sir!

People at aerosoft have to sleep from time to time. ;)

Nobody announced a release date for yesterday evening or during the night aside from single posters who simply expressed their personal wishes. As already stated here: From the view of the designer the scenery is ready for launch for the download version. As far as I see some technical preparations are necessary to shift the whole thing to the download store. In my understanding this process is running.

Stay tuned!

No, Sir!

People at aerosoft have to sleep from time to time. ;)

Nobody announced a release date for yesterday evening or during the night aside from single posters who simply expressed their personal wishes. As already stated here: From the view of the designer the scenery is ready for launch for the download version. As far as I see some technical preparations are necessary to shift the whole thing to the download store. In my understanding this process is running.

Stay tuned!

None the less.... hitting my refresh button on the AS Store page approximately every hour... When I get home tonight it will change into every second :lol:

The download-version will be available for FS9 only.

Why no FSX download version? I'm not happy about having to pay for freight, waiting, and having to wait in line at the post office.

Tom

Why no FSX download version? I'm not happy about having to pay for freight, waiting, and having to wait in line at the post office.

Tom

The FSX version is not yet finished.... You need to have a little bit more patience...

Regards,

Frank

The FSX version is not yet finished.... You need to have a little bit more patience...

Frank, are you a member of the development team or an Aerosoft rep?

My understanding from reading above was there would be no download FSX version. Hence my question.

Tom

It is not finished because it hasn't started. All info is here in the topic if you bother to look.

Thanks for your friendly advice. If you "bother" actually reading my post, you will see that my question is about the (eventual) availability of a download version for FSX.

In postings above there is explicit mention of a boxed version for FS9 and FSX available sometime in July and (in a different post) of the download version only being made available for FS9. Clear now?

Cheers,

Tom