LOWI - Innsbruck preview

Rainer Duda

• Developer
Gianni,

I have German Airports 1 installed, it includes a version of LOWI Innsbruck. Will the installer of your new version of LOWI disable the old version like the new Hamburg does? Or will we have to disable it manually?

Sir, yes, Sir! ;)

As far as possible the installer will take care of software which is already installed on the users' PCs. Currently we are working on the compitability with ATP2004, UTE, GAP1 and Austrian Airports

stay tuned

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andrew,

thank you for your kind words. The more the scenery looks as the real one the better we have met our target.

Currently I cannot say whether or not issues with FSGlobal2005 are to be expected. We will try to test this combination. Anyway, personally I think that ATP2004 is the best available addon for the entire austrian landscape as far as the accuracy of rivers and streets is concerned. Hence, we are focussing on the compatibilty to ATP2004. But nevertheless we currently are trying to solve some issues with UTE which has partly significant offsets of the geo-referenced data.

kind regards

You're welcome... praise definitely where praise is due... LOWI is going to be a winner...

Thanks for the comments concerning FSG...

All the best for the final stages!

Andrew

Sir, yes, Sir! ;)

As far as possible the installer will take care of software which is already installed on the users' PCs. Currently we are working on the compitability with ATP2004, UTE, GAP1 and Austrian Airports

stay tuned

Gianni,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I’m really looking forward to the release of this great looking scenery! :)

I didn't see where it was answered. Will this airport be offered for FSX along with the FS9 version, will it be separate or not offered for FSX?

If it is going to be offered for FSX as a package, I will buy it when the FS9 is released.

Thank you,

Bob

Different Languages = Different Information :P (First time I compared it, in German laguage you see many more preorder Addons)

Scenery & Airport Innsbruck (FSX+FS2004): Both sims will be supported (FS9 release first), i think (like always till now) you can download the FS9 version when it is released, and the FSX version later as a free update for the existing customers. Box version will also be released.

Many greetings Thomas

Amazing shots, gianni! *WOW*

Although I thought I don't need your scenery because of the GAP-scenery I'm using since a long time, these pictures leaded me to want it in my flightsim! :D

So the next question is how much this amazing scenery will cost! Can you say anything about ist at this time?

Thx for answering! :)

That looks terrific !

One question, what are the red 'dots' that can be seen on the slopes south of the airport and also just north of the runway ? Is this something special for LOWI due to the mountainous terrain around it ?

Cheers,

Siggy

Also,

The river flowing around the airport. Is it real FS water or is it part of the area photo? Because it doesn't look like real water from the picture there...

• Developer
That looks terrific !

One question, what are the red 'dots' that can be seen on the slopes south of the airport and also just north of the runway ? Is this something special for LOWI due to the mountainous terrain around it ?

Cheers,

Siggy

Yes. This lights are placed according to the available charts. A part of them is stable lit (red) whereas the others are flashing rather slowly (indicating that at these points turn maneuvers have to be started).

greetz

• Developer
Also,

The river flowing around the airport. Is it real FS water or is it part of the area photo? Because it doesn't look like real water from the picture there...

Whatever your water settings are you will see the river according to these settings. We made a water mask there so these parts are not included in the areal pictures. Perhaps Roman has some water files which are not as good as they can be. ;)

greetz

Whatever your water settings are you will see the river according to these settings. We made a water mask there so these parts are not included in the areal pictures. Perhaps Roman has some water files which are not as good as they can be. ;)

greetz

Ah! Understood! Thanks so much Gianni. Please continue to take your time on this senery! It is looking great!!! Any thoughts on what your next payware senery might be??? :lol:

Scenery & Airport Innsbruck (FSX+FS2004): Both sims will be supported (FS9 release first), i think (like always till now) you can download the FS9 version when it is released, and the FSX version later as a free update for the existing customers. Box version will also be released.

Many greetings Thomas

That's great! I definately want this Innsbruck Airport as soon as it is released. Hopefully the FSX version won't be too long.

Hi,

I (impatiently) check the Aerosoft site several times a day waiting for LOWI. After looking at those great screenshots, I am wondering if all the buildings, roads, cars, etc. around LOWI will be visible with the Autogen slider all the way to off? I particularly don't care much about Autogen, but when a scenery comes with realistic surroundings, I DO want them there without having to activate Autogen.

Thank you very much,

Mariano

• Developer
Hi,

I (impatiently) check the Aerosoft site several times a day waiting for LOWI. After looking at those great screenshots, I am wondering if all the buildings, roads, cars, etc. around LOWI will be visible with the Autogen slider all the way to off? I particularly don't care much about Autogen, but when a scenery comes with realistic surroundings, I DO want them there without having to activate Autogen.

Thank you very much,

Mariano

Don't worry, all visible objects in the screenshots are handmade and will be available independently from your autogen-slider. The only thing which I am thinking about currently is the density-setting. Maybe some objects will only be visible when the slider is on "dense" or "very dense".

greetz

Don't worry, all visible objects in the screehshots are handmade and will be available unindependently from your autogen-slider. The only thing which I am thinking about currently is the density-setting. Maybe some objects will only be visible when the slider is on "dense" or "very dense".

greetz

Thank you!

Gianni,

Just a reminder, we are VERY looking forward to this scenery and as I know that this is your first ultra high quality product, please do take your time!! No rush on this one!

It's looking AWESOME!!! :lol:

Hello there i hope it is not to late to say. but first of all it looks so nice i cant wait for it like all others but yes take the time it is better to wail longer and then get the best insted of beeing to fast. I dont know if the plan was to include runway lights like in Brussels, but i hope you also would include such an object. As it was a mising thing and now there were taxi light looks so wounderful why not runwaylight. I have been working on runwaylights to my own flight sim airport project. and i started as i mean it was missing. well it looks nice in my project but plz include it in the new airport.

Well the biggest problem was to get light on the runway then there was fog or other low viserbilety, becaus in brussels the object dont light up at fog as i remember. but whit the right help i got it working, as there is no indication to the object about low viserbilety. There for i got an litel light (mdl file) where i used a program named MDL tweaker to give it a nav 2 frq. hope you can use the idear to somthing. I would help if i can :-)

see my demo video:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hi all!

Time passes and the seasons are changing. Both in reality and in MSFS9. Hence, I would like to give you a short update. I managed to implement seasonal textures these days. Have a look on the attached screenshots (unedited) for winter, early summer and fall/spring embedded into ATP2004 (which I strongly recommend to use as an addon for the Austrian Landscape).

winter99.jpg

november.jpg

juni.jpg

Please note that one single tile was mixed; this is fixed in the meantime

stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gianni,

you keep mentioning Austrian Pro, but I can't find anywhere to buy it these days.

The Aerosoft shop and Simmarket only sell the FSX version, and I can't find any other way to get it in the UK

Thanks

Neil

Hi Gianni,

you keep mentioning Austrian Pro, but I can't find anywhere to buy it these days.

The Aerosoft shop and Simmarket only sell the FSX version, and I can't find any other way to get it in the UK

Thanks

Neil

Look on this links

http://www.aerosoft.de/cgi-local/rd/ibosho...4761620,FS01924

http://www.flugwerk.at

• Developer

Hi all,

today I uploaded another version - the most reported bugs are fixed now. So it is time to add some nice details. For instance the grass-strips which are following the seasonal changes of the surrounding.

Find a snapshot below:

newgras.jpg

stay tuned!

---- OOOOPS -----

I used the wrong button. Could one of the administrators please move this post to the correct thread regarding INNSBRUCK (started by Rainer Duda).

Sorry

gianni