Tahiti X 1.10 Available

Mr. Bene0402,

Thank you for Tahiti X v1.10 - a much improved version.

However, I must sadly report that I still found an "old bug" re-appearing; that I reported before; but, now, at another location this time; NTTR :(

I noticed if I "load the flight" from NAO and fly to NTTR the trees show up; but, if I "load the flight" from NTTR directly they don't. :rolleyes:

Also, the ground vehicles and even my aircraft appear to bounce from time to time at the parking spots at NTTR. Not sure what's going on here... :unsure:

T1_Bug.jpg

T2_Bug.jpg

I also noticed that these docks are misaligned or don't connect to the coast correctly at the island...

T3_Bug.jpg

T4_Bug.jpg

Can I hope for a fix; maybe v1.11 ? :unsure:

PS: FSX Settings...

T5_Bug.jpg

Thank you and I must say I love the coastal "reef look" updates. ;)

• Upvote 1

Thank you Mr. Bene0402!

I know its probably the last thing you want to hear, right now, but, if you are going to make those fixes, could you kindly update the "reef look" just a little more to match the beauty of the ones at Lord Howe Island X?

lordhoweislandx_10.jpg

I, really, love this package...

Thank you! :)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Thanks for your feedback. The autogen issue at Uturoa airport (Raiatea) will be fixed.

Mr. Bene0402,

With the release of Tahiti X v1.10 as a Boxed version, Can I still hope for this fix you stated would be done?

I plan on giving my "last draft" for the 2nd Bulk DVD order to Aerosoft staff with an expected purchase date by no later than the first week of June; while waiting for this fix, a few other patches/updates, and some of the awaited new releases. Could I hope for the fix to be added to this order?

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
With the release of Tahiti X v1.10 as a Boxed version, Can I still hope for this fix you stated would be done?

The autogen issue is already fixed in version 1.10..in download and boxed version.

• 3 weeks later...
(Bene0402 @ May 30 2009, 02:19 ) "index.php?act=findpost&pid=163205" The autogen issue is already fixed in version 1.10..in download and boxed version.
Mr. Bene0402,

I still have trees pop-up through the concrete at NTTR and the ILS facilities showing up in the ocean after having re-installed v1.10. :blush:

(Please see post here: "http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=23280&view=findpost&p=146299"

Can you suggest something? Or, is there a fix that you are currently worked on?

PS: I also completely uninstalled Tahiti X v1.10, rebooted and reinstalled it. After launching FSX, I'm still seeing the above mentioned problem. Would you like me to send you my FSX.cfg or other settings?

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can you suggest something? Or, is there a fix that you are currently worked on?

This was fixed with the 1.10 update. I really don't have a clue why you still have these two issues in your FSX.

I checked both the source code and Tahiti X running in my FSX and all is 100% OK. No trees or ILS facility showing up.

Gents,

Well as I said in my previous post that it comes and goes...

If you want to try, start a flight from another location and fly to NTTB, etc. and see if you can see this. Also, I have FSGlobal 2008 SP1 for my landclass installed and UTX but, neither of this should interfere with Tahiti X; Moreover, my Display settings are all MAX. out. I noticed before that it was that which made the difference between "your" tests and my setup. You might remember this from this post: Tahiti X update 1.02 available

So, I guess that I have to live with it unless you can duplicate this on your end too, right???

Here are my graphic settings:-

T5_Bug.jpg

• Upvote 1