Tahiti X 1.10 Available

• Aerosoft
Sehr geehrter Hr.Kok,

Ich bin doch etwas verwundert über eine dermassene Antwort Ihrerseits

und möchte mir dieses verbitten!

Ich zähle mich zu den "guten" Aerosoft-Kunden,Sie können gerne meine

Bestellhistorie einsehen.

Man kann über alles diskutieren,aber bitte in einem Tonfall,der nicht ausfallend werden muss.

Auch Kritik gehört nun mal zum Geschäft und ich bezog meine Aussage auf ein Review.

Ich besitze diese Szenerie nicht und gedenke sie auch nicht zu kaufen,lasse mich aber über die Detailfülle

und Schönheit dieses Produktes gerne aufklären.

Also,ich bitte doch darum,zukünftig etwas mehr Wert auf die Wortwahl zu werfen!

Gruss

Michael Trensch

Well of course I only asked that you show me samples of what you saying, perhaps you do not fully understood the way I mistreated the 'put your money where your mouth is' saying that is rather common in the English spoken culture. You made a rather bold statement, at least putting serious doubt on a rather successful product that a few thousand customers bought. I did check your client records and they do not show any communication with our support staff with complaints about this product.

But let's go back to your post: "Äähhmm----sorry,but what is there looking "magnificant"??????? These shots could have been taken anywhere in FSX.I cannot see anything making me think that i`m over Tahiti,neither buildings,nor beaches or anything else. My 2 cents Michael"

You say the shots could be take anywhere in FSX, I assume you mean default FSX. I asked you to put your screenshots where your mouth is. Show me that's true, show some of your 'anywhere' in FSX, show me default Tahiti in FSX, heck show me any areas this large that has this coverage. Just show me 'anywhere' in FSX that looks this good and I'll gladly apologize. I just went 'anywhere' (okay a coastline) and it did not look this good. Again the only things I asked is that you show me what you had in mind. Nothing more, nothing less. As a good Aerosoft customer you will understand that this is a very normal request when you talk bad about an Aerosoft product. You are hurting our sales with unfounded comments, all I ask is that you show me what you wrote.

I say TahitiX looks better than 'anywhere' in FSX. And with the images posted I have proven that. Do the same, that's all I ask. You were the one who said it looked like "anywhere in FSX". I did not. I got nothing to proof. You do. I think the other users in this forum more or less say it the same way. Now you probably will not buy an Aerosoft product again because you misunderstood my post. That's a shame. But the other readers of this post will be waiting for your images just like I did and will understand that your negative comments are not based on any serious base (or it could be a German language review that showed images of the product with less then medium scenery setting). And if you won't take my word, take the word of some reviewers that were able to get the scenery settings right for screenshots!

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=22535

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=22561

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=21653

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=20894

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=20505

Now in your opinion they are either reviewing default FSX (without knowing so) or the screenshot we shown you are extremely bad.

Think I made my point, and with al due respect, I still wait for the images that support your point of view that the images could have been made anywhere.

• Aerosoft
Maybe a stupid question but I can't see how I can download the new version without buying it again now it's not available as a separate update. Please let me know how I can obtain this update.

The file that you can download now is the new 1.10 version. I'll try to make that more clear next time. Server is a bit slow as we got a whopping load of users downloading it now.

• Upvote 1

Man kann über alles diskutieren,aber bitte in einem Tonfall,der nicht ausfallend werden muss.

There is nothing rude about the idiom "to put ... where your mouth is". You can't blame Mathijs for misunderstanding an English expression.

I only helped to design and test Tahiti X so I'm neither the developer nor can I speak for Aerosoft. However, I fully agree that people should not try to damage the good reputation of a product if they haven't even tested it themselves. Why talk about something that you do not know? As Mathijs pointed out Tahiti X has only received positive feedback so far with one big exception: FlightXpress. And from what I can tell this was a less factual and rather political review.

Ich besitze diese Szenerie nicht und gedenke sie auch nicht zu kaufen,lasse mich aber über die Detailfülle

und Schönheit dieses Produktes gerne aufklären.

If the Moorea comparison hasn't yet convinced you here is another one.

Comparison_1_sm.jpg

• Aerosoft
There is nothing rude about the idiom "to put ... where your mouth is". You can't blame Mathijs for misunderstanding an English expression.

I only helped to design and test Tahiti X so I'm neither the developer nor can I speak for Aerosoft. However, I fully agree that people should not try to damage the good reputation of a product if they haven't even tested it themselves. Why talk about something that you do not know? As Mathijs pointed out Tahiti X has only received positive feedback so far with one big exception: FlightXpress. And from what I can tell this was a less factual and rather political review.

If the Moorea comparison hasn't yet convinced you here is another one.

A glider? There?

Mr. Mathijs Kok,

I just went to download this and got a message that say's I can get the entire update as an installer from my account's order page. However, this item was purchased on my Bulk Order #1 and that Order is NOT listed in the support page; Please Help!

TahitiX_Update.jpg

TahitiX_Update2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hello James,

I'll send you instruction on how to get a copy.

Thank you Mr. Fletcher; Standing-by! ;)

PS: Monsieur Jean-Michel 'JMGALANT',

J'aime beaucoup l'ambiance! B)

• Upvote 1

Thank you Mr. Fletcher; Standing-by! ;)

PS: Monsieur Jean-Michel 'JMGALANT',

J'aime beaucoup l'ambiance! B)

Une fin d'après-midi en Polynésie...

Nuages et textures d'eau FEX et rajout de 2 landclass supplémentaires..

Mr. Shaun Fletcher,

...I'll send you instruction on how to get a copy.

Here is my Bulk Order #1 info. :

CONFIRMATION OF ORDER No. 28216963

Date: 31.10.2008

Customer-No.: 468777

Official: e-mail / Nicole Schmidtmeier

EDIT: Thank you Mr. Fletcher, Got the email and download link now. :)

• Upvote 1

Hey!

I've learned VFR-flying with the famous "Polynesia 2000" scenery nearly 10 yrs ago (I still own the FS2000 and the scenery CD-rom) and now I've the chance to go back to these nice airports...

Wonna say BIG THX! for this scenery and together with the available ATC on IVAO it's my "asskickin' experience" in the FSX. :D

And of course I've burned the FlightXPress issue where they screwed up to test the scenery correctly!

Cheers,

Joerg

And of course I've burned the FlightXPress issue where they screwed up to test the scenery correctly!

That's the spirit! :lol::D

BTW, I remember that some users here wanted to get rid of the rocks because most of the Polynesian mountain peaks are indeed forested. There are two commercial add-ons which come with an updated version of lclookup.bgl (that's the FSX file that controls the slope effects). I personally use the file from the Orbx AU Blue package but the SceneryTech World Landclass version might do as well. There is also a freeware version available but that one doesn't fix all of the rocks.

The correct and realistic Bora Bora rock will not be removed by any third party fixes because Benedikt hardcoded it into the scenery. However, if you use Tahiti X with Orbx's FTX mode I recommend you use the default tree textures instead of their brownish woods.

Ich habe diese scenery from simmarket letzte 22 Oktober gekauft order no. 468222, aber ich sehe nur di update 1.02.

Wenn moglich kann auch bei simmarket der neue update 1.10 nehmen?

Sometimes it takes some days until the update is published on Aerosoft's partner sites as well..perhaps Shaun knows more about it.

Hallo!

Ich habe diese scenery from simmarket letzte 22 Oktober gekauft order no. 468222, aber ich sehe nur di update 1.02.

Wenn moglich kann auch bei simmarket der neue update 1.10 nehmen?

Du musst einfach die Vollversion (ca. 200 mb) nochmal laden.. Ich hatte dem Support dort eine Mail geschrieben darauf hin haben die die Datei aktualisiert :)

Hi all.

I have Tahiti X V1.02, how can I upgrade to v1.10?

You have to download the fullversion in the shop where you bought Tahiti X and register with your current Key.