First in flight refueling!

Pilot7893

I was trying out my new F-16, tagging along a 757 from TrafficX. I was enjoying how much easier it was to keep in control for formation flight than it was with the default F-18. ANyway, I open the fuel hatch, move underneith the plane, and I notice something to the right of the HUD. There are 3 boxes. One box, on the top, says the word "Rdy" in blue. The second one, in the middle, is blank, The third one, on the bottom, says "Disc" in red. What I noticed was that while I was underneith the 757, the red Disc dissappeared, and blue text (I can't remember what it said) filled in the middle box. I looked at my Shift+Z information, and my fuel shot up from 44% to 66% just like that! I was so excited that I accidentally disconnected, and was so worked up I couldn't get it steady enough to reconnect :( But the important thing is that I DID it.