Building autogen: VFR Germany 3

dswo

My autogen is set to "Dense" (3) and TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_BUILDINGS_PER_CELL=1500. I don't see any building autogen. Am I missing something, or is there a patch that I need to install?

Is it possible that the installer didn't make any additions in your autogen/default.xml or that this isn't available or influences by FTX Australia?

Bests,

Sascha

Is it possible that the installer didn't make any additions in your autogen/default.xml or that this isn't available or influences by FTX Australia?

Thank you, Sasa.

1. I am running FTX.

2. I installed VFR Germany 3 on a separate hard drive, not the one with my main FSX.

What changes do I need to make in default.xml?

1. I am running FTX.

I heard from some customers that it affects the display of autogen all over the world. If I remember right there comes something like a manager with it where you can deactivate the autogen changes it made, right?

Sascha

I heard from some customers that it affects the display of autogen all over the world. If I remember right there comes something like a manager with it where you can deactivate the autogen changes it made, right?

Sascha

I'm not sure what, if anything, it does to default.xml. I tried inserting the lines from a previous install of VFR Germany 2, but that didn't help. I ended up uninstalling VFR Germany 3 (but keeping my files on the other disk), reinstalling to my default FSX directory, then changing scenery.cfg so that it points to the previously-installed files on my other disk. I've only had time for one flight so far, but I am now seeing building autogen. That is: it seems to be working correctly now.

I did not mess with FTX at all, so I think the problem was unrelated to anything Orbx. The real problem, I am guessing, is that I installed the scenery outside of my FSX folder, and therefore the installer couldn't find default.xml to modify it.