Black cocpit

ovea

Hi...I purchased the Aerosoft F-16 on instant dowloading. I have problem with the cocpit (both MDF,HUD,Radar and light) is not working.

When the int.light is on the cocpit goes black, only see buttons

I tried to re-installed 6 times and tried load saved flight

I need help!!

Ove

Hi...I purchased the Aerosoft F-16 on instant dowloading. I have problem with the cocpit (both MDF,HUD,Radar and light) is not working.

When the int.light is on the cocpit goes black, only see buttons

I tried to re-installed 6 times and tried load saved flight

I need help!!

Ove

Cocpit works after i re-installed FXS SP2 :D

I am using FSX with Accelerator and I too have a black cockpit. I just bought and downloaded the 1.11 version and the HUD, MFD, and Radar screens are not functioning. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I should do? I have un-installed and re-installed two or three times with the same results. Also, I downloaded version 1.20 but did not install it as there appears to be no install setup.

I am using FSX with Accelerator and I too have a black cockpit. I just bought and downloaded the 1.11 version and the HUD, MFD, and Radar screens are not functioning. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I should do? I have un-installed and re-installed two or three times with the same results. Also, I downloaded version 1.20 but did not install it as there appears to be no install setup.

The HUD and MFDs need to be turned on with the Avionic power and HUD switches on the right console (see page 31 and onwards of the manual). Also you can turn everything on instantly by pressing Shift+2 and chose the right picture (left picture of for dark and cold situation, see page 40 of manual).

Update 1.20 isn't a installer, just a zip-file that you need to unzip into your main FSX directory and let the files overwrite the old ones.