Cold Start location

gizmo

Dear All,

I am throughly enjoying this F16 but i would like to know how do i cold start the F16 from a hanger, ramp or from some airbase in US or any other country? When i try SHIFT+2 option, i will always start at the end of the runway that i have choosen to fly from. Any help is most appreaciated.I have seen videos of other flyers doing a Cold Start from a Ramp i believe is Nellis AB. Would love to do that too.

Thank You in Advance,

Gizmo

:(

... i would like to know how do i cold start the F16 from a hanger, ramp or from some airbase in US or any other country? ... :(

Mr. Gizmo,

This is NOT Falcon 4.0; but, Flight Simulator X...

In FSX, you can go to ANY LOCATION you wish to start from; please read the Learning Center -> Changing Your Aircraft’s Location found in FSX's Startup Menu.

Before selecting cold-start, hit the Y key, this is slew. You can now use your flight stick (or whatever you use) and move the aircraft to any location. Both laterally and vertically!

Once where you want to go, release the controls, hit F2 to make sure you are on the ground level, and hit the Y key once more. Shift-2, select cold start, and you're ready to start her up!

Before selecting cold-start, hit the Y key, this is slew. You can now use your flight stick (or whatever you use) and move the aircraft to any location. Both laterally and vertically!

Once where you want to go, release the controls, hit F2 to make sure you are on the ground level, and hit the Y key once more. Shift-2, select cold start, and you're ready to start her up!

Hi Menendez Diego,

Thank you very much for the answer which was what i was looking for.