F-16 Mission Pack

VinFlyer

Mr. Vincent "VinFlyer",

This is very interesting... However, I didn't see your "Matrix" Textures or "modified" AfterBurner Effects pictured in it - Are those included in this or do you plan on releasing them seperately?

Wow .... Storm Shadow on an F-16, you guys are ahead of me here ...... I know UAE uses them on their M2000s, as Black Shaheen, however. Block 60s in the future maybe :rolleyes:

Great missions guys. I can't get enough of them!

Couple things to say though:

The intruder mission where you're supposed to meet up with the Australians doesn't seem to work. I just start out flying at around FL260 and nothing happens.

Also, I just got back TDY with the F-16's in real life... and part of the fun of flying like this is when you jump in the seat on the ramp, start it up, taxi out and takeoff. I don't know about you guys, but I really enjoy the cold start and taxiing to the runway, especially when it involves a mission. Yes, FSX and the F-16 is all about flying.. but could this become a future option for these missions? (To cold start at the ramp parking spot)

Great job though!

Anyone else having problems with the missions?

Two missions, nothing happens. I just start flying with no mission.

(Intruder mission and Photo Recon)

And the stealth mission at dusk works great.. up until I go into stealth mode and the annoying "betty" chick continiously says "Warning - Altitude" OVER AND OVER AND OVER no matter what altitude I'm at. I try to stay at the assigned FL1,000ft. Then the compass says 300ft. Its confusing and no matter what I try I always get flagged on radar. Any advice?

And the stealth mission at dusk works great.. up until I go into stealth mode and the annoying "betty" chick continiously says "Warning - Altitude" OVER AND OVER AND OVER no matter what altitude I'm at. I try to stay at the assigned FL1,000ft. Then the compass says 300ft. Its confusing and no matter what I try I always get flagged on radar. Any advice?

I have the same problem with the missions: i just start flying and nothing (Intruder mission and Photo Recon), and also in the refueling mission the F-16 is realy hard to fly, i don't know why, i was able to refuel it but i could not land the F-16.

Can anyone else confirm these issues with the mission pack? These missions weren't free-- So I hope we can get an update soon.

Hello? Sorry to sound annoying here... but the fact that not one person from Aersoft has replied back with an answer bugs me. Who should I e-mail in order to get these problems fixed?

SOrry, I haven't been checking the F-16 support forum. I assumed these message would get posted in the Missions support forum.

Oddly, all the missions load perfectly on all our test systems (4).

Please download the patch from our website. Obviously we want to resolve all the issues, thanks.

http://www.combatplanes.ca/fsx_support.htm

Re: Stealth Mission

Check out the DETAILS tab in the mission briefing for ROE. The short story is if you fly over about 400 feet once the stealth systems are engaged you will not only get a lot of warnings but also fail the mission.

Do you guys have acceleration installed?

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone else confirm these issues with the mission pack? These missions weren't free-- So I hope we can get an update soon.

in mission 1 for me...f-16 crashes in hangar at startup...mission 2 nothing happens...have a gps line to follow ..nothing else

The crash in hangar in mission 1 is odd. One other guy had this problem, reinstalled the mission pack and everything works fine. No idea what is up with that.. I suspected a scenery conflict with some other expansion pack.

Mssn 2..Did you download and install the patch?

Running SP1, SP2 or Acceleration?

The crash in hangar in mission 1 is odd. One other guy had this problem, reinstalled the mission pack and everything works fine. No idea what is up with that.. I suspected a scenery conflict with some other expansion pack.

Mssn 2..do you mean in order in the menu.. or is this NATO 2? Did you download and install the patch?

Mssn 2..Did you download and install the patch?

I haven't reinstalled it yet but i will try...I am running vista premium with fsx Deluxe sp2..ty for reply