Sinking AI Traffic in ESSA Arlanda for FSX

I have recently reinstalled my FSX, so I have no scenery addon except Aerosoft MegAirport Arlanda, the first one I have bought. I have installed my traffic (all WoAI, actually), and I find the planes sinking at landing at after taxi in (not when they are loaded before). You can see that in the screenshots below.

post-23988-1234816531_thumb.jpg

post-23988-1234816560_thumb.jpg

Can anibody help me to fix that? I have seen there were a fix for the Scandinavian airports in FS9, but I don't know if is useful in FSX, too. Thanks a lot in advance.

Félix Fernández de Castro (Oviedo, Spain)

Hello, Shaun:

Thanks a lot for answering so quickly!

No, there is no any afcad, mesh, or scenery element at all, in my FSX, now, appart from the default and the Arlanda X.

When I talk about my WoAI traffic, I am talking exclusively about planes and flight plans.

I am so sure about that because I have just reinstalled my FSX + Acc from zero. My only scenery addon is Arlanda X. I like very much this airport, and I have chosen it as my first scenery bought, and a test about the Aerosoft airports, in many of what I am interested for the future (Barajas, German airports, etc). I would like to fix this particular problem before go to another products.

Thanks again for your attention, ando sorry for my bad english. Best regards,

Félix Fernández de Castro (Oviedo, Spain)