Double jets Overland Narita & AES

Christiaan

As you can see from the attached photo at OVERLAND NARITA I was at the gate using a A330-300 Singapore Airlines from Wilco & using AES when an AI Jumbo came along and parked at the same gate.

I have checked a couple of gates during the FS session and both times it happened.

I have never encountered this problem at the many AES airports I have.

Also the luggage containter lifts & the rear stairs did not come near the aircraft.

I have the excellent "Airport Ground Vehicles Narita Premium" from Mr Tsutomu Urakawa.

Is there somewere a compatibility question somehere as I do not want to remove Mr Urakawa's fantastic product.

I think it is more an ATC problem.

:( :(

Overland_Narita_double_jets.bmp

Is there no-one that has the same problem as shown on the photo?

I thought maybe someone from Aerosoft or a forum member could have looked into this and came up with an answer, or have had the same problem.

With issues in the past they have generally been sorted out very quickly, with an up-date or a very simple but effective

solution.

Still hoping that someone out there can help.

:( :(

Is there no-one that has the same problem as shown on the photo?

I thought maybe someone from Aerosoft or a forum member could have looked into this and came up with an answer, or have had the same problem.

With issues in the past they have generally been sorted out very quickly, with an up-date or a very simple but effective

solution.

Still hoping that someone out there can help.

:(:(

that's just a new prototype plane :P

nah but seriously, i have narita and i don't have that issue, maybe a problem with the AI package?

• Developer

Hi,

first: Please don't attach 1.3 MB big BMP file, save it as JPG then it is much smaller.

second: When another Airplane use the same Positionen, thats no AES problem, more a problem with a buggy AFCAD

third: I don't have the addon for this airports, so I can't say if it is compatible or not or generates problem. Can you please try to disable it temporary, then you can see if the situation changes.

that's just a new prototype plane :P

nah but seriously, i have narita and i don't have that issue, maybe a problem with the AI package?

AP1190,

Do you also have the "Airport Ground Vehicles Narita Premium" from Mr Tsutomu Urakawa?

I have apart from the default AFCAD only one other which came with the Overland scenery.