Lot airports and credits as well after reinstall

i have installed AES on a new computer but before i made a backup of all the folder of AES just not to loose my activated airports and the remaining credits. however, i got a bad surprise with the new installation as AES is showing me 0 credits and many of the airports (KJFK, KORD, LSZH, ESSA, EGLL, ....) that i recentely activated are gone. i remember that i really did a backup of all the contents of AES folder and put it in place before running the installer in the new computer. what surprises me most is that not all airports are lost only those that were activated few weeks before moving AES.

is AES supposed to behave like that? from what i read in some topics, this operation is 100% safe and many did it before me so any good explanation?

• Developer

Hi,

when you copy the old ..\Aerosoft\AES directory (only the files in the Mainpath will be ok) to the new computer before you Start the newest Installer (is AES 1.99a at the moment) all you Credit Serialnumbers and all the Airport assignments to FULL should be there after the Installer is finished and AESHelp opens.

What not comes back are the "Activations to FS9", mean you must select the airports where you have installed the addons allready again, so that FS9 is in front instead of OFF.

thanks oliver for your help but after carefully checking my activated credits log i could not see all of my recentely purchased ones. so i put them again in AES and got my airports back ;)

though the mistery is unsolved yet!