Mega Airport Paris CDG Scenery collision

Singletracker

Ok, I double checked, I have version 1.10, AES works fine ;)

I found a first crash site...

Coordinates :

LAT N49° 0.74' LON : E2° 33.07' ALT : 398.2 ft

screenshot here :

crash_lfpg.jpg

Ok and I managed to find the spot were I crashed the E-jet... Very close to the crash site above...

N 049° 0,56'

E2° 33.02'

crash_lfpg2.jpg

Hi Shaun

Alright I have had some time to investigate the collisions these are the areas (in Cyan) where i get a crash. I crashed it about 20 meter intervals along these taxiways so they are pretty accurate within the time available. I have only investigated Terminal 1 and the other report on taxiway N near the concord.

General Overview

post-23822-1245447616_thumb.jpg

Terminal 1 the main area is INNER and the two Areas on Taxiway A

post-23822-1245447645_thumb.jpg

Taxway N near the Concorde

post-23822-1245447662_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps.

Also in the image note the lack of AI at Terminal 1 compared to terminal 2? I think the collisions or taxi links around Terminal 1 prevent ai from using it fully? see ny other post. Some AI do use it but I feel it depends on the parking spot they are allocated? just guessing here though. looking forward to a fix.

Cheers

Matt

BTW I'm using the updated V 1.10

Hi,

I have also found issues with crashes with this scenery.

Upon loading at gate T4 or T3 I get an instant crash with a 757.

I have also found a crash on the junction of TWY A and NA1/NA2.

I'm on the latest version. Hopefully these issues can be sorted soon as it's a great scenery! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shaun,

Could you please confirm that the developers are aware of these issues and that a fix is being worked on?

Thanks,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

any news? It is quite a problem that we can't use fully this airport as you may meet any kind of invisible walls that just destroy any flight you may try to do, in both ways depending on the gates which you can reach without meeting them or not.

Hello Folks,

Need you now to act as Guinea Pigs for me and test the fixes.

I have attached a file and you need to download it.

All files go to the CDG_SC/scenery directory. The first patch

(introducing the new constructions site and Tower near Terminal 2G) is

mandatory before installing this patch.

So please make sure that you have the V1.10 update installed prior to adding these files.

So unzip the download file and place all the files in the scenery folder into the following folder

and allow to overwrite.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Paris CDG SC\scenery

Can you please let me then know if you have any issues regarding crashes after installing these files..

CDGfsxnocrash.zip

Hi Shaun, so far so good smile.gif . I've tested the areas I've reported and they appear fine. I've also had a general joyride around the airport and haven't had any issues so far. I'll try and get a few flights in at CDG over the next few days.

Excellent stuff,

Thanks!

Hello Shaun

Thanks for this fix, I will test and report here as soon as possible (maybe this evening or tomorrow), but I have some hope since it does the job for Cdb80

Alain

Hello again Shaun

Tested and approved... The fix do the job for me too. I'm glad you made it. Thanks a lot to all Aerosoft team and developpers.

Alain

• 2 years later...

Hello Folks,

So please make sure that you have the V1.10 update installed prior to adding these files.

So unzip the download file and place all the files in the scenery folder into the following folder

and allow to overwrite.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Paris CDG SC\scenery

Can you please let me then know if you have any issues regarding crashes after installing these files..

Hello Folks,

and allow to overwrite.

hallo, where can I get the patch?

• 2 months later...

wow, now i'm enyoing that stunning airport after such update! I have the old box version, does it work for both fs9 and fsx?

Nothing stopping you trying, just back up any files it might overwrite if not sure then just copy the whole scenery folder elsewhere so you can replace the lot.