Mega Airport Paris CDG Scenery collision

Singletracker

Hi

Firstly great Airport, well done!

Secondly, I'm getting a scenery collision on Taxiway A abeam satellite Y at Terminal 1 and it seems to keep occurring right around A to abeam Satellite Z. I am taking a 340-600 around there, but visually there is nothing close to the aircraft. Also as Gate Z9 and Remote Stand S11 are A380 gates clearance shouldn't be an issue. Taxiway A is also approved for the A380 of course.

I have no other AFCADs for LFPG loaded. Anyone care to test it and advise.?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I also had the same issue, exactly at Gate V3 (Terminal 1) with a Wilco A330-200.

I am unable to start a flight from this gate as the plane crashes into the terminal systematically just after loading.

Any updates about this issue?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I had leave FSX for moment due to performances issue. I'm now trying again but still have the plane crash near the Concord. This doesn't happen in FS9, I've used FS9 CDG so many times and have no problem. Starting for the first flight in FSX and again this crash. I thought this issue was resolved in the last update (I have CDG v1.10 installed).

Very frustrating.

Hope you will help

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Shaun,

I experienced this crash while following the AES follow me car. It was near the Concord so same as the guys above.

Very frustrating when you fly on IVAO and when you want to see the wonders of AES after a nice flight...

Thanks in advance for your response,

Cheers,

Thomas

Hello.

Just thought I let you know I also got this kind of trouble, on different locations. So nothing really like a single spot for collision.

Best Regards

Aurelien

Is there any timeframe for the update or any way to disable any kind of collision maybe that could temporarily fix the problem which can also happen at several gates when just starting the flight you're already crashed.

Hello.

Well I put the 1.10 update since quite some time and still there are crashes on several places. I've just made a test and found crash in other locations, it was on one of the A gate after loading, I got a crash at the picture I've attached, and lso from that place getting the plane on the taxiway was good but then taxiing to the left and just progressing normally met another crash. I think there really is a lot of places with this problem. AS I got it also the other day after landing while taxiing to the gates which is really frustrating.

Hello,

I agree with wedge... I said I have the update installed, but these crashes are still there.... I come accross this situation more and more often with add-ons in FSX (not only Aerosoft add-ons of course), more and more beautiful add-ons, more and more "whaoww" when trying them for the first time, and more and more disappointment after few hours of flying (frame rate issues, texture disappearing or becoming black, collision bugs, crash, and more...). I don't think I will invest more time and money in this flight simulation. Too bad for the nice things I may miss but I'm tired of beta testing. Just want to fly. Switching back to FS9 and that's what I'm doing, and not asking myself "how much time this flying session will hold out".

But thanks anyway for your hard work here at Aerosoft.

Alain

Hello Allain and Wedge,

Okay no problems, any chance you could do a top view shot and ring the areas where the crashes exist and upload them as attachments to this post.

You'll be rewarded for the time and effort.

Here is at least one I have a picture and I met a second just going from this spot following the taxiway to the left after I had managed to get a non crashed position using the Slew Mode, just going back to the taxiway to avoid the crash and turning left then progressing forward and crashing again. The other crash I had If I remember correctly was while taxiing after landing and following the Taxi instruction while turning around the Terminal 1. And I also get one which I should reproduce if necessary if I'm correct once again at gate A10 or nearby.

post-7672-1245319760_thumb.jpg