Uninstall how to?

• Developer

Why do you want to uninstall it? To remove the product, you can only uncheck it in the scenery library, and when you never want it again, delete the ..\aerosoft\aes folder.

When you only mean to uninstall it, just to reinstall it again, you only need to run the newst installer again, he will replace all files and there is no need to uninstall AES before.

When you ask, because you want to assign your credits to other airport, forget it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Dear Oliver Pabst,

I am having a problem with AES 2.4 it keep loading without starting and closing automatically. Please Advice how can I fix this problem.

For your kind information First I install V2.4 by mistaken and than I tried to install V2.0 and that time I need 2.0 There was a clear error to reinstall the newer Virgin so I return to install the v 2.4 and up to this moment I can't access the AES Help. If I will like this Virgin I maybe Buy it. Please Help what to do I need the latest Airport.

My Op is Win 7 home

FSX

Intel Core I 5

Can you please post your support ID: AESHelp->Support->Gernerate Support ID, then post here with Ctrl+V

As I mention it's keep loading and I have no Access to AESHelp. How Can I give you the Support ID?

Ok See I have format My Oprating system to Windows 7 Ultm. I can't Configuration my Aircraft and when it's start there is a message I have to close it with F10. When I use Configuration It's Red Disconnect and it keep trying but no sulation. Please Help me I need to use this software.

I have AES 2.04

=====================

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 9/3/2010, 14:21:13

Machine name: AWSAN-PC

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: TOSHIBA

System Model: Satellite L300

BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 1.90

Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz

Memory: 4096MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 2940MB RAM

Page File: 1040MB used, 4838MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

On the first screen on the left window, I see AEShelp and you see the SUPPORT Button there, all the rest you find above.

Dear, My problem not exactly with SUPPORT Button, but my problem is How to Connect Configuration instate of Disconnect. Please Help me sire I Like this Game so much and I like AES more than you think All this problem happen after install Windows 7 Ultm. My Regards

• 3 months later...

Why do you want to uninstall it? To remove the product, you can only uncheck it in the scenery library, and when you never want it again, delete the ..\aerosoft\aes folder.

When you only mean to uninstall it, just to reinstall it again, you only need to run the newst installer again, he will replace all files and there is no need to uninstall AES before.

When you ask, because you want to assign your credits to other airport, forget it.

You say "When you ask, because you want to assign your credits to other airport, forget it."

FALSE: When you reinstall Windows the list of all your serial credit pack numbers is lost and you must reenter all your serial numbers.

So you must assign your credits to any airport you want.

I am able to reinstall all my system in five minutes maxi using Norton Ghost.

You can imagine how easy it is for me to do all i want.

In my last message i asked how to buy 22 credit packs in one payment unless doing 22 payments (which is really hard to affoard)

I NEVER receive an answer from you.

So I found another way to solve my problem...

Best regards,

Christian

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...