February Sceenshot Competition.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

The winners for the February "Dangerous terrain" Competition are.

e-racer

2009-2-15_20-17-20-603.jpg

kroswynd

INN7.jpg

Well done to you guys, an e-mail will be on its way to you soon to explain how to get your prize.

Again some very good shots, please keep them coming for the future competitions.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Shaun,

Thank you very much for considering my photo as one of the wining shots. This truly was a pleasure.

E-racer congrats on your winning as well. i look forward to claiming my prize.......so many to choose from

Thanks again.

Simeon

Shaun,

Thank you very much for considering my photo as one of the wining shots. This truly was a pleasure.

E-racer congrats on your winning as well. i look forward to claiming my prize.......so many to choose from

Thanks again.

Simeon

Kroswynd/Simon can you please advise what aircraft addon that is and where can I get it?? It is VERY nice!!

Thanks!

Kroswynd/Simon can you please advise what aircraft addon that is and where can I get it?? It is VERY nice!!

Thanks!

I think he said before that this is X-PLane and not FSX... :(

Really a nice plane...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
Huge congrats to the winners!!

Thank you very much....I had lots of fun on that flight from which the photo was shot.

Simeon