February Sceenshot Competition.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deputy Sheriffs
Great shots this month....

@Kroswynd,....which airplane did you use for yours??

thanks!

I am using X-Planes MU-2 by Tom Kyler. Alot of fun to fly.

Kroswynd

• Deputy Sheriffs
Good shot!

and could you tell me which aircraft addon did you used in this screenshot?

thanks alot!

Thanks for the compliment

Sure....Tom Kyler is the creator of this fine flying machine. You can find it at www.x-scenery.com

Kroswynd

2lk9z4h.jpg

6AM near the border of Afghanistan
and Pakistan

(WASHINGTON)AP - In a last minute air strike prompted by information obtained from continuous communication with informants in the region, three high ranking Al Qaeda operatives were killed before dawn this morning near the border of Pakistan. Speaking on condition of anonymity, a top Pentagon official said an F-16 was nearly shot down because of the nature and location of the strike, but the fighter was able to escape and safely return to Bagram Air Force Base.

Flying near between hills of Canakkale, Turkey where very much blood was poored down at times of Gallipoli war. And the translation for the writing on the hill is "Foreigner stop! The soil you are stepping on unknownly, is where an era has sunk."

Here is the image

2009-2-28_19-58-28-640-1.jpg

Can we say close!!!

My aircraft is flying along side of Mount Gorgonio the tallest mountain in Southern California at 11,503 feet.

As usual, this screen-shot is not edited except for resizing,

Btw...the background comes from Mega Scenery X Southern California

Hope you like...Darryl :P

Gents,

There are some really outstanding screenshots this month; I'm not sure that I can compete; but, honestly, I didn't want to.

Keep them coming & Good Luck to all. ;)