Code for GPS NAV

lexicon66

Can some one please tell me what the code is for the GPS NAV? I can only use the two switches on the left for alt hold and the heading NAV the GPS pickle does show up on the HUD but how do I toggle system control NAV.

Thanks.

Clark

Can some one please tell me what the code is for the GPS NAV? I can only use the two switches on the left for alt hold and the heading NAV the GPS pickle does show up on the HUD but how do I toggle system control NAV.

Thanks.

Clark

Mr. lexicon66,

The DED switch on the right panel allows for Toggling NAV1, NAV2, and GPS as the main navigation control for the Autopilot or manual control. However, the Autopilot is NOT fully developed to use in the same way as a civil aircraft would; the onboard MAP displays a GPS but no features like NRST, OBS, DIRECT-TO, etc. or their functions within the MAP page itself.

Does this answer your questions? :unsure:

However, some users are substituting the FSX GPS into the MFD gauge panel; Randy "intrepid" indicated how to do that CLICK Here.

Hopes this helps! ;)