Lisbon 2008 floating runways

P944S2

I installed Lisbon 2008 some time ago and thought it looked great.

I have only just got around to using it however and discovered what can best be described as 2 different levels. When I activated AES the vehicles appeared above the main surface of the airport in mid air. Then when I taxied out to the runway, it too was on a higher level then the rest of the airport. This is the same for all the runways.

I had a similar problem with the FSDT Zurich airport and discovered through a general forum that a file called AP950150.bgl in the scenery folder was the problem. Once this was removed it solved the different levels. Could it be that Lisbon 2008 is creating a similar file in the scenery folder causing this problem?

I do not have any special mesh installed for Lisbon or Portugal, only Just Flight FS Global SE.

Rick

PROBLEM SOLVED - I looked through possible sceneries I might have installed and found I had installed a 3rd party photoreal scenery of the Lisbon area. One I removed all of the files related to this it fixed the problem.

Just for future reference if anyone else has a similar problem, the scenery was as follows:

Project Lisbon Photoreal (PLP) by Pedro Oliveira.

Obviously as the file was called PLP I had no way of identifying it as Lisbon. Hence I now clearly label all folders/files so that I can identify them more easily!!