African Airstrip Adventures Preview 2

To shorten your time until release (and for watering your mouth ;) ) here are some more beta preview pics I've taken this afternoon in and arround "Buffalo Spring" airstrip.

aaa_70.jpg

aaa_71.jpg

aaa_72.jpg

aaa_73.jpg

aaa_74.jpg

aaa_75.jpg

aaa_76.jpg

aaa_77.jpg

:o I love the last two shots, they remind me of a strip I flew into and out of when I was in South Africa. I was flying right-seat on a Maule 7-235 used for mission aviation out of a 300m strip sloped down the side of a mountain. Very, very fun!! :D :D

Where did you get some of the liveries for the default R22 and Grand Caravan. Do they come with it???

The liveries will be a part of the addon.

That's what I'm asking the installer programmer everyday. Unfortunately he still only got 2 hands and 1 rather clever brain. :(

The upside of this is that I can do some more changes to the mission system we're using, so it will be even more user friendly.

There was some charts and stuff about system requirements here yesterday, what happened to them? I was about to download the chart to fly through the coverage area in FSX.

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=26568

I was very sad that we were not able to release yesterday, but sometimes in development it's not up to a single person. There are just so many things that need to work together and fit into each other, and sometimes you could sit at your desk swearing, but that doesn't help. So I really, really hope we can give you the final bugfree product by monday.

I just finished downloading African Airstrip Adventures, but as I installed it, I noticed that AAA said it found the Twin Otter and Bush Hawk. While I have purchased the Twin Otter, I have not (as yet) bought the Bush Hawk. According to the installation manual, you can have a problem if the program believes you have an addon, but you don't.

BTW, I am VERY excited by this release!!!

Best, DAB

If this is an issue (prevents the career mode from working) please open a new thread.

It won't be an issue now. I simply uninstalled AAA, bought and installed Bush Hawk, and reinstalled AAA. Problem solved! :)

DAB

Good solution. :D But of course the career also works without the Bush Hawk, you just use the default Maule then. Both require a good pilot to bring them down safely on the airstrips though,