Arlanda X runway numbers

trisager

• 11 months later...

Hi,

The numbers are missing from all runways in my Arlanda X version. Just a small thing to consider including if you release an update.

Tom

Hi there!

I have the same problem! I'm at the end of my wits thoguh. Have you found a soloution yet? If so I'd be extremely glad if you could share it with me!:)

Hello Folks,

Thanks, I checked this and they are missing.

Will write it in the report for Mathijs.

Thank you very much for that! Also, big up to your stellar customer support. Few companies will reply

so swiftly as you guys! Very much appreciated indeed:) I really hope that you'll be able to find a solution,

your software is so great that I now simply refuse to fly in and out of Arlanda, I rather wait:D

Thank you very much for that! Also, big up to your stellar customer support. Few companies will reply

so swiftly as you guys! Very much appreciated indeed:) I really hope that you'll be able to find a solution,

your software is so great that I now simply refuse to fly in and out of Arlanda, I rather wait:D

You may have to wait a while - tomorrow is the anniversary of my original post :lol:

Tom

• Upvote 2

• Administrator

Hi guys,

I´ve just been talking to the developer and we will be supplying an update for the missing RWY numbers. At this moment I can´t say when, but I`ll see that it won´t be too long.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys,

I´ve just been talking to the developer and we will be supplying an update for the missing RWY numbers. At this moment I can´t say when, but I`ll see that it won´t be too long.

Oh that's great news! How will I be able to know when they are available?

• 2 months later...

Hello Folks,

Customers have reported that the runways numbers at the end of the runways are missing. Have checked on my installation and they are missing. Discussed with Cornel, he wants to wait until Schiphol is done

So folks not sure if this means anytime soon but I'll ask.

• 1 month later...

Hello Folks,

So folks not sure if this means anytime soon but I'll ask.

Hello,

Any news on this since the last post? I was about to buy this package today until someone mentioned this minor but still in my eyes very important issue. Have been looking forward to get a good ESSA addon scenery and also to try out the AES together with it so I hope this can and will be fixed soon if it hasn't been already...?

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for getting back and looking into this, really appreciate it! Please let us know what you find out.

Then I heard there is some kind of problem with the taxiway lights during night, not sure about the exact nature of that problem though but maybe you can ask about that too because I guess the guy you're about to ask is aware of it.

Hello again,

I have some good news, just got confirmed the runway numbers have already been fixed in the latest version :D

However the taxiway lights problem is appearently still present but hopefully that will be fixed as well, can you please confirm Shaun you guys are aware of that problem? This is how a guy who already have the package describe the problem:

"The taxi light problem is still there, though - the green lights are displaced from the light "blobs" on the ground."

• 2 years later...

Hello again,

I have some good news, just got confirmed the runway numbers have already been fixed in the latest version biggrin.gif

However the taxiway lights problem is appearently still present but hopefully that will be fixed as well, can you please confirm Shaun you guys are aware of that problem? This is how a guy who already have the package describe the problem:

"The taxi light problem is still there, though - the green lights are displaced from the light "blobs" on the ground."

Hi,

I just purchased Mega Airport Arlanda X at PC Aviator and installed it. But I do not see any runway numbers there. Where can I download the update? I tried with the Aerosoft support page but there is only for FS 2004 and the taxisign fix.

Thank you.

Hello Casv,

Please see the Support Forums FAQs on how to get Updates.

Hello Shaun,

Thank you for your reply.

I did try to register my software 'Mega Airport Stockholm Arlanda X' and entered the serial number provided by PC Aviator and also entered my e-mail address (shop login). After that I clicked on the Continue button. The message was 'Serial number or email address incorrect'. But it works if I choose 'Mega Airport Stockholm Arlanda', and there is only update for FS 2004 and 2 taxi light patch files.

Can you please advise how I can find the update for FSX?

Thank you.

Edit: Didn't notice that you should email to the aerosoft support. This is done, thanks.