AES Problems at KDEN and KLGA

RobertO

Regardless of gate or aircraft being used, I cannot seem to be able to push back at all. When it is requested, the tug does move to the front of the plane, but then nothing happens. I even pulled into a gate once and the air bridge extended all the way out to the rear door almost. That was one long bridge! But, it hasn't done that since.

Also, at gate T-22 at KLGA, when I'm starting at the gate, the air bridge doesn't move at all. Everything else moves into position though. And when I arrived at that gate, the air bridge did work then.

I have never had any problems with AES until this version. I did install the new installer, but these problems weren't fixed.

Thanks for your help.

Okay, it looks like KDEN is working fine with this new patch. Thanks!

However, KLGA is not working. The air bridges do not move into the aircraft door. However, everything else moves in fine.

I have installed 1.99a.

• Developer
Also, at gate T-22 at KLGA, when I'm starting at the gate, the air bridge doesn't move at all. Everything else moves into position though. And when I arrived at that gate, the air bridge did work then.

Please check, that your airplane is parked correct (press F8 in the AES menu) when you start at a position by placing the aircraft via FS Menu. The FS Parks all aircraft to the center of the position, but AES needs the aircraft door related. Maybe a large aircraft has the door to far away from the movearea of the jetway.