Manhattan X vs ... Manhattan

Marc W.

Ok, for reasons unknown attachments don't seem to work in the "preview" section ... at least for me, lol ... hence the post here:

Here's a comparison shot of one of Mathij's preview pics with a Google Earth shot from approximately the same angle / height ... check out how each building has been modelled extremely lifelike!!!

*drool*

post-5216-1231946049_thumb.jpg

• Aerosoft
Ok, for reasons unknown attachments don't seem to work in the "preview" section ... at least for me, lol ... hence the post here:

Here's a comparison shot of one of Mathij's preview pics with a Google Earth shot from approximately the same angle / height ... check out how each building has been modelled extremely lifelike!!!

*drool*

Other people can't see the attachments there?

Hello Marc,

Attachments there like the picture show up no problem here whether logged in or out of the forum for me!

Other people can't see the attachments there?

Ah, no fellas, you both misunderstood - what I meant is that when I post something in the preview section, I do not have the option to add attachments! (Seeing pics posted by you guys is no problem ... perhaps admin rights are required?)

In this section for example, no problem - see attached screenshots!

( workaround : give me admin rights ... :lol: )

post-5216-1231959281_thumb.jpg

Hello Marc,

Yes I see what you mean now and yes I also know why you and others cant upload.

As this forum is a Preview Forum then User's cant upload anything nor can they start new topics

this is by design.

Hey, no problem ... just wanted to point out why I am not posting in the correct thread, Shaun :)

cheers,