Gianni's World LOWI

newmanix

Hi all,

I know Gianni makes updates on the progress but the forum is German only. Yes, I wish I could have learned German in High School but in Califorina most schools only offer Spanish these days and I am not interested... If I move to Germany (I hope) then i'll get started!

In the mean time, can sombody translate the updates?! I know they are in Beta and should be ready for release soon!! I know Oliver is awaiting the completetion files for AES!!!

http://giannisworld.net/forum/phpBB3/viewt...p?f=8&t=192

Thanks all!! (whoever can help here)

Also, will the senery be sold in Aerosoft shop????

Cheers!

Hello Newmanix,

Go to this link here, copy and paste the link of the website you want to translate in the, "Translate a web page" section , then choose the languages, then press Translate.

You'll get something that ends up like this.

Then you should have some idea of whats going on.

Hello Newmanix,

Go to this link here, enter the link of the website you want to translate, then choose the languages, then press Translate.

You'll get something that ends up like this.

Then you should have some idea of whats going on.

Shaun! You rock dude!!!! ;)

Thanks!

Hello Newmanix,

As to whether it will be sold by Aerosoft, not so sure on that one.

I think I saw somewhere there it might be Flight 1 but I might be mistaken... Would perfer to get it from the Aerosoft shop as this is my preferred retailer...

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hi Marc,

there should be no problem to post your questions in my forum (www.giannisworld.net). We are trying to reply in english then.

Back to your question(s):

- Currently we are engaged in the first test series for the FS9er version. I am quite confident that - if no severe problems occur during the tests - this version can be offered as a download-version rather shortly.

- As far as the version for FSX is concerned I have to say that I am planning to adjust the current version to FSX. My intention is not to rebuild the entire scenery which you will understand. Of course I will try to implement all features offered by the new engine if possible.

- But I have to finalize the work for FS9er first. Due to the recent discussion about the future of MSFS I am not sure whether or not it makes sense to invest too much effort into the FSX-version; focussing on an optimized version for FS9 might be a good idea because I personally believe that there is a certain propability that FS9 may be in use longer than expected. But this is just my personal view.

The price as well as the date of release and the distribution channels will be decided by "my" publisher Aerosoft. This is clear so far.

regards

gianni

Hi Marc,

there should be no problem to post your questions in my forum (www.giannisworld.net). We are trying to reply in english then.

Back to your question(s):

- Currently we are engaged in the first test series for the FS9er version. I am quite confident that - if no severe problems occur during the tests - this version can be offered as a download-version rather shortly.

- As far as the version for FSX is concerned I have to say that I am planning to adjust the current version to FSX. My intention is not to rebuild the entire scenery which you will understand. Of course I will try to implement all features offered by the new engine if possible.

- But I have to finalize the work for FS9er first. Due to the recent discussion about the future of MSFS I am not sure whether or not it makes sense to invest too much effort into the FSX-version; focussing on an optimized version for FS9 might be a good idea because I personally believe that there is a certain propability that FS9 may be in use longer than expected. But this is just my personal view.

The price as well as the date of release and the distribution channels will be decided by "my" publisher Aerosoft. This is clear so far.

regards

gianni

Gianni! Thanks heaps for the info! An English forum page on your site would be helpful as it seems that after the release of high quality LOWI, we may see more payware comming from you.

And I agree with you! I do hope FS9 can continue to stay alive through new developments! Looking forward to buying the LOWI senery regardless the cost.

Looking mighty damn good!! Good indeed! Can't wait!!

Hopefully AES will be ready by release time. And hopefully I can purchase from Aerosoft shop. I need Aerosoft to record high numbers for FS9 sales :lol:

Danke Gianni!

• Developer
Looking mighty damn good!! Good indeed! Can't wait!!

Hopefully AES will be ready by release time. And hopefully I can purchase from Aerosoft shop. I need Aerosoft to record high numbers for FS9 sales :lol:

Danke Gianni!

AES is allready done. :rolleyes:

Hello Gianni,

I remember that the FSX Version should have an bigger aerial Photoscenery (at least including Oberperfuss :rolleyes: ). Perhaps you know the great Trentino Photo Scenery (Freeware, starts at Brennerpass-Gardasee), in this case this would match perfectly together with your scenery. I have got also Austria Prof X, but in this aerea it is not what I expect.

Many Greetings Thomas

• 4 weeks later...