New Installer AES 1.99a released!

OPabst

• Developer

Hello,

we have just release a new Installer 1.99a here and on the productpage.

Just redownload and run the new Installer.

beside the Bugfixes you find below, two additational Airports are included:

KPVD - Flightscenery Rohde Island Flightzone 01 (2 - Credits)

MYNN - ImagineSim Nassau Bahamas (1 - Credit)

Changed Airports:

EFHK - FISD Helsinki is now only supported for the new Version 1.5

LEPA - Gatenumbers now at the Building above Jetways, as in real

and: All jetways have now the new gear feature, where the gear turns in the direction of movement.

Bugfixes:

• EPGD - Danzig missing in the Airportlist
  • KIAD - Pushback does not work
  • In EDDB the keys in the gatemenu will not gernerate reaktions
  • ICAO Code in Headerline don't change after airportchange
  • RJAA - jetways disapear
  • EDDE - AES don't work
  • EGLL - Simwings: Pos 501 Pushbackdirection wrong

AESHelp:

• Backgroundcolor of selected Airport set to color of status
  • darkgreen: Addon installed and in FULL mode, but not active in FS (is "off")
  • lightgreen: Addon installed and in FULL mode and active in FS (is "FS9")

So you can see by color, in which status the airport is.

• EDDN Default will not been listed, when GAP EDDN is installed
  • Fix Crash in while "add new Credits" in Update from 26. Dec

The AES window header will now show the MODE of the Airport (DEMO or FULL) behind the ICAO code.

Oliver!!

Thank you so much for the KPVD - Flightscenery Rohde Island!! I was really hoping to have this for a very looooonnngggg time!! And you offered it as a quiet suprise!! Thanks so much!! Made my day!! Almost time to buy yet another credit pack :lol:

I wish you a very plesant and workful New Year!!!! ;)

Great stuff Oliver, And I agree with you Bruce I was going to buy

5 or 6 of Blueprint sceneries just be fore Christmass but when I saw

on their website that they were not going to add AES I decided to

go and buy some from Aerosoft instead.

But not from Blueprint :(

Speaking of Blueprint, check out this "nastygram" they've added to their home page...

After two years of hard work and dedication we have become increasingly intolerant of destructive criticism, unfair complains about clearly advertized features (or lack thereof), and pointless comparisons to sceneries available from other designers. This has affected our ability to concentrate on providing the highest quality of customer service that we possibly can to the overwhelming majority of our loyal customers when they require assistance with legitimate issues. Consequently, we will no longer read or respond to any communication deemed petty, unfair or simple impolite as indicated in the customer support section of this site!

Guess they're getting tired of the "If you don't add..., I ain't buying!" mentality. :blink:

Speaking of Blueprint, check out this "nastygram" they've added to their home page...

After two years of hard work and dedication we have become increasingly intolerant of destructive criticism, unfair complains about clearly advertized features (or lack thereof), and pointless comparisons to sceneries available from other designers. This has affected our ability to concentrate on providing the highest quality of customer service that we possibly can to the overwhelming majority of our loyal customers when they require assistance with legitimate issues. Consequently, we will no longer read or respond to any communication deemed petty, unfair or simple impolite as indicated in the customer support section of this site!

Guess they're getting tired of the "If you don't add..., I ain't buying!" mentality. :blink:

I swear they think there products are so great. They crap out a new airport every 2 weeks. They really don't take time on their work. Even the ground textures are simply awful! They just rush and release this freeware crap. The only advantage they have is the fact no one else is doing those airports. So poor people buy them as after all, it's better than the default FS9 senery. And that is all they strive to do. You would think, with every airport Blueprint release, the senery would actually get better. They are just ripping people off and making a profit by quickly releasing poor quality items people know wont made elswhere. I can't speak for their customers but only hope they are happy with the product. Even Aerosoft's first products are better. BluePrint cant even measure up to the Aerosoft Scandinavian airports and those seneries are years old!!

And their attitude, really...

I have spent close to $500 bucks on Aerosoft products because of "REAL" quality and service. Blueprint will never see the likes of my wallet. Never. Now that I think about it, Blueprint is very smart!! What is an airport people really want??? That is not being made??? How about Dublin? or Rome? or Phoenix? Make a quick senery, give myself a big name and website and sell it. Quick easy money! And it will be exactly the same quality as Blueprint! Hmm.... Good idea indeed!

$00.02

• Developer

But not from Blueprint :(

When you quote my post, please keep it in context: I don't say anything about the scenery itself (this statements are done by others), I only say, that I am not want to support there products with AES. Why?:

1) There statements on there website will show me, that they will not be interested to cooperations in any direction, not for AES and not for any ideas and tips from customers. So they must do there things, but I see no need to help there.

2) AES needs some minor roles regarding groundlayouts, Terminalquality to fit correct into the scenario. All this is not given on default airports and not at any Blueprint product. So no base to add AES here.

3) It is possible, that some of my customers will trust my airport list and buy (any) product I list there, because they think, the quality standards I have are also seen on all this products. I do not garantee for the quality of all AES supported products, but I try to keep a mimimum standard, so that my customers are not furstrated, when they buy a addon "only" because it has AES Support and not because the product itself fits to there needs.

Blueprint can do what they think is there best and if they find customers, ok. But I don't see any needs or bases to get in with AES here.

And now, please back to the topic. Its not a airport discussion here.

I have just downloaded the 199.a update, have not yet installed it as I have a couple of questions.

In the readme the new information has not been added, also the file size of the installer is a litle smaller. I would have thought that by adding things it would be bigger.

Once again thanks for your great AES, I have been using it since the very first issue.

• Developer

The Installer is smaller, because some Jetwayfiles are optimized, so the files are more compact. The readme is the old one, no time to update all this.

The Installer is smaller, because some Jetwayfiles are optimized, so the files are more compact. The readme is the old one, no time to update all this.

Downloaded 1.99 lastnight! Green State Rhode Island looks so much more beautiful with AES!! I will now fly more often to this airport!! With my jetblue base at JFK, I can now fly to more AES airports in the US!!

Cheers!!

Only one SMALL thing that's still missing (though technically, it's not a bug..)

The marshaller at ROAH still isn't the "Japanese-type" marshaller (i.e. wearing helmet and speaking with a Japanese accent) :rolleyes:

Everything works fine, though... so if maybe you could add that to the list for the next update, that would be great!!

And THANK YOU for adding MYNN and, especially, KPVD!!! I was hoping those two would someday get AES support and that day has finally arrived!

THANKS OLIVER!!

- Greg

The marshaller at ROAH still isn't the "Japanese-type" marshaller (i.e. wearing helmet and speaking with a Japanese accent)

Oh! You mean Matthew.

He is married to a Japanese girl and moved there :P.

YBBN doesn't seem to work any more.

Scott

Disregard the above post. My Bad!!!

• Developer
YBBN doesn't seem to work any more.

Scott

Disregard the above post. My Bad!!!

Yes, YBBN is only supported in Version 1.7. Based on the situation, that VOZ has change the jetwaystyle and don't keep the AES roles there, I first need some input from VOZ to make the new version compatible. Therefore I have no time yet.

Yes, YBBN is only supported in Version 1.7. Based on the situation, that VOZ has change the jetwaystyle and don't keep the AES roles there, I first need some input from VOZ to make the new version compatible. Therefore I have no time yet.

Can you say the link where can i look for the v.1.5 of EFHK?