Funny shots!

Not official Aerosoft thread, I thought I'd post it here, as there's no other "screenshot forum".

Idea :

Post shots of weird situations, funny bugs and similiar stuff ... preferably not edited ... :)

Let me start with this ... failed ... landing attempt (scenery is ancient, probably FS2000 or something)

post-5216-1231243786_thumb.jpg

Ok, picked airfield, plane, date, weather ... now for taking off ... mmm ...

Now this would be worth watching. You could always try and configure it for a STOL, ha ha ha ............

Gone Fishing....

Mr. FSXAddict,

I knew that there was something "Fishy" about you... :lol::P:lol::P:lol::P:lol:

I'd love for you to post your repaints for all your Twin Otter X, if you would please. Thank you. ;)

PS: Congrads on being a winner for Both Contests. :D

• Upvote 1

Mr. FSXAddict,

I knew that there was something "Fishy" about you... :lol::P:lol::P:lol::P:lol:

I'd love for you to post your repaints for all your Twin Otter X, if you would please. Thank you. ;)

PS: Congrads on being a winner for Both Contests. :D

LOL, yeah real fishy. I've uploaded the fish one for you. I have several others I've made over the year. I'll have to get them together. As for now, you can download the fish one at the link. Glad you like them. Thanks for the congrads! Same to you by the way.

Here's the bass plane repaint:

http://www.4shared.com/file/80826513/b73eb...Bass_Plane.html

Here's one you might like if you're a fan of Maxim Magazine:

max.jpg

Download Maxim repaint here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/57703231/8ca39...im_Repaint.html

LOL, yeah real fishy. I've uploaded the fish one for you. I have several others I've made over the year. I'll have to get them together. As for now, you can download the fish one at the link. Glad you like them. Thanks for the congrads! Same to you by the way.

Here's the bass plane repaint:

http://www.4shared.com/file/80826513/b73eb...Bass_Plane.html

Here's one you might like if you're a fan of Maxim Magazine:

max.jpg

Download Maxim repaint here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/57703231/8ca39...im_Repaint.html

Thanks FSXaddict! These are great! B)

PS: I'd love to get more of them (when you get a chance to post them) I especially enjoyed the Christmas One, you won the competition with. The only thing about this is, I'll have to wait for the delivery of my new Otter :( (It's being held up by the system's - bureaucracy :angry::rolleyes: ).

Thanks again! :D

• Upvote 1

Thanks FSXaddict! These are great! B)

PS: I'd love to get more of them (when you get a chance to post them) I especially enjoyed the Christmas One, you won the competition with. The only thing about this is, I'll have to wait for the delivery of my new Otter :( (It's being held up by the system's - bureaucracy :angry::rolleyes: ).

Thanks again! :D

Wow, I can't believe you don't own the Otter yet! This is my all-time favorite aircraft...ever! You'll enjoy her I'm sure. I'll work on getting more up.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really a funny shot but my first edit, so perhaps a bit strange...

echorift.jpg

Echo in the Great Rift Valley near Lake Magadi..........with thanks to Dave Garwood.

I made this for the cover picture on a small picture booklet that I'm making called "208 Squadron in Kenya"

Well, I'm relatively new here so I thought I'd share a couple of things that have happened to me :P

I thought flying to the North-Pole would be slightly more interesting than a tree... and it took about 30-odd miles to come to a stop.

post-23855-1234036254_thumb.jpg

"It's ok! It's only economy class that has gone missing captain."

post-23855-1234036324_thumb.jpg

Well, I'm relatively new here so I thought I'd share a couple of things that have happened to me :P

I thought flying to the North-Pole would be slightly more interesting than a tree... and it took about 30-odd miles to come to a stop.

Have you ever flown to South Pole Station? There are some quite interesting geographical phenomenon :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...