French Airports

Guest pao

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Greg,

By update do you mean making a version for FSX.

Dear Shaun,

I am also quite curious. Will there be any patches to make beautiful sceneries like Marseille (France 1/2) and New Spanish Airports work in FSX? Most of them work almost fine, but not enough to actually use them because of black areas instead of ground textures, squares around trees etc.

There are many smaller French and Spanish airports that otherwise have no proper coverage now in FSX, such as Marseille, Biarritz, Almeria, Alicante etc. Unless of course a whole new set of designs have been planned for FSX, but I have not seen them so far, I mostly see MegaAirports. A small update to fix those issues in FSX would be absolutely wonderful concerning the smaller airports!

Thank you

Lennard

Not an expert, but I believe that they are being done, and for both France and Spain.

However, I would not think that you could consider them updates or patches.

I like the fact that previous owners get a discount, but the work is probably a lot harder as they are building everything from scratch.

They are and should be viewed as brand new products. ;)

Hi everybody, i live in Marseille, and at Marseille Provence airport there is the new low cost terminal called MP2, i know we can find an unofficial update but the problem it isn't compatible with AES!

Is aerosoft going to make an update?

• 11 months later...