Crash to Desktop in Heathrow 2008

suddste

Hi,

When turning into the gate at Heathrow Terminal 5 gate 535 using Aerosoft scenery, I got a crash to desktop and I had to restart to file my PIREP to BAV. This is very annoying, is there any fix for this problem?

Thanks,

suddste

sorry, this is the first time ever it's happened with me ever for the whole 1 and a half years I have had it installed, and this happened with the Level D 767.

Hello Suddste,

An unexpected crash can happen any time, does this happen everytime or was it a one off!

I think it was a one off, It's never happened before. But it is annoying and I herd of a fix for CTD problems in Heathrow 2008, so I thought I'd post here

I think it was a one off, It's never happened before. But it is annoying and I herd of a fix for CTD problems in Heathrow 2008, so I thought I'd post here

I've just flown into Heathrow again, no problems, it must be just one of those things