LPPR

wiebe

Hi,

Are you still doing Porto airport (Francisco Carneiro). I flew there yesterday and it's stunning, especially if you compare it to the old airport. It's the # 1 airport of Europe in its catagory. I'm actually waiting for the Portugese Airports bundle. Is that still happening.

I have heard from the office that there will be Lisbon, Faro and Porto airports and there due in and around March/April 2009.

Hi Shaun,

will this be for FSX, FS9, or both ("FSX" or "both" being the answers I'm hoping for)?

Cheers,

Tibbo

Hi Shaun,

can you tell me whether the package of the Lisbon airport ready with the new Terminal 2, the Ramp vrom the Terminal 2 and the new cargo area is coming ?

when can we have the first pictures of the package to see ?

Michi

Hi!

It is great news we Portuguese Pilots will have lisbon oporto and faro!,but where is the project we hear about Portuguese on Azorean airports??? they are 9 islands on the midle off the Atlantick Ocean!on Portuguese Aerosoft forun we listen that will be came a real project..but i just read were lisbon oporto and faro..azores is portuguese to and there pass a lot off pilots crossing the ocean they are 9 beautifulls airports and all diferrent on the way to app them.we have a lot off real pilots from example from Sata azores and Sata international and they say they whant to help on a project like this and free..and dozens off spoters to give all information you Aerosoft need to make this.please make this on a real future project!!

Best regards! :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...