PMDG737 "You Have Control".

Stewart

Hi Guys I just received My PMDG737 packages today and I also purchased the aforementioned book. Let me just say that all of you 737 pilots should get this book regardless of your experience level in the sim.

I have just spent an afternoon buried in the book and hardly noticed where the time went. It is so informative and written in a style that is both instructional and easy to digest and its ringbound so its easy to leave opened at the relevant page as you fly the lessons. It not only takes you by the hand with step by step instructions but also takes the time to explain why these instructions are given and what the many differing controls do, so you dont just learn to fly an airliner parrot fashion, you actually understand what is going on and learn how to fly it properly.

Best of all you understand what each of your inputs means to the performance of your Plane. this means you can fly it like the professionals do. I cant recomend this book highly enough. Even the most experienced sim jet pilot will learn from this book so if you have the PMDG737 then you owe it to yourself to buy PMDG737"You Have Control".

I'm also interested in that book. But I was wondering in which language that book is written? On Simmarket it is being advertised as in German only. Is that correct? I would love to read the book in English.

Jon

I totally agree with your comments. The book is excellent and a must for pilots. I would also like to add that it is in A4 size which makes it much easier to read than A5 manuals so that all the many diagrams are very clear and therefore all readable. Well done Tim Rommen.

John

Just received my copy, there are some good tutorials out there on flying the pmdg but this has to be the top i have been looking for this type of instruction

that can be understood by none pilots,easy to understand BIG enough to see, exelent quality ,Full marks Tim Romman.

Richard