Schiphol EHAM for FSX?:-)

lennard78

...they are trying to phase out FS9.

Not sure about that, as they are still producing sceneries for FS9. Take a look at the upcoming Munich airport for example. This scenery is also being made for FS9.

If they weren't selling anything FS9 related, they wouldn't produce sceneries for it, would they?

Jon

BTW: I hope they also make the new EHAM for FS9.

Here's another FS9 EHAM customer too! Hell, I even buy two copies if it gets released!

Cloud 9's version is nice but getting really dated. I'd love a version with the same technology as Leipzigg/Halle with it's fantastic drive over taxiways!

Well our problems are solved...

I can confirm that Amsterdam Schiphol, Rotterdam Airport and Lelystad Airport are on our production list for 2009. All high end FSX stuff, possibly with a FS2004 version of Schiphol, but we still got to see if that makes commercially any sense seeing it means a lot of extra work.

Mr. Mathijs Kok,

Well, this is truely good news for me ... Last time I visited the actual airport (Amsterdam Schiphol) I loved hearing the voice of the dutch ladies making announcements - real feminine and real sexy too. ;):lol: Please add that too, to this airport :P

Seriously, I do want this package ... B)

• Upvote 1

Well our problems are solved...

I can confirm that Amsterdam Schiphol, Rotterdam Airport and Lelystad Airport are on our production list for 2009. All high end FSX stuff, possibly with a FS2004 version of Schiphol, but we still got to see if that makes commercially any sense seeing it means a lot of extra work.

Good to hear that Aerosoft wil make Rotterdam Airport and Lelystad Airport, but what about Groningen Airporrt and Eindhoven Airport i wouild like to see those Airports aswel from Aerosoft.

Why dont you guys make a package of Amsterdam Airport, Groningen, Airport, Lelystad Airport, Maastricht Airport and Rotterdam Airport,

But please please please make those Airports also for FS2004 this market is stil big and i know that a lot of Dutch users wil buy those scvenery`s for FS2004.

• 1 month later...

Hello Mathijs how is live? i am doing good here

I have noticed that you are going to make AS schiphol wich is great only when i understood that it wouldt be for fsx only i found it a shame but i can understand that you move on in development.

Anyway i also understood that when enough custumers wanna have an FS9 schiphol you wouldt make it so that's why i started a topic at the netherlands ivao forum for people who wouldt like to see an FS9 schiphol i will give you the link so you can check it out

Here is the link: http://nl.forum.ivao.aero/index.php/topic,105843.0.html

That's all i really hope you guys gonna make an FS9 version

Regards Johan

• Aerosoft
Hello Mathijs how is live? i am doing good here

I have noticed that you are going to make AS schiphol wich is great only when i understood that it wouldt be for fsx only i found it a shame but i can understand that you move on in development.

Anyway i also understood that when enough custumers wanna have an FS9 schiphol you wouldt make it so that's why i started a topic at the netherlands ivao forum for people who wouldt like to see an FS9 schiphol i will give you the link so you can check it out

Here is the link: http://nl.forum.ivao.aero/index.php/topic,105843.0.html

That's all i really hope you guys gonna make an FS9 version

Regards Johan

I still will not confirm it fully but a FS2004 seems likely at this moment.

Rotterdam and Lelystad however will be only FSX.

I still will not confirm it fully but a FS2004 seems likely at this moment.

Rotterdam and Lelystad however will be only FSX.

:lol::lol::lol:

Curious, have FS9 sales improved at all lately??

Yes, same here... I fly FS9 exclusively after ditching FSX. The X just doesn't cut it...

I will definitely buy FS9 EHAM if it is made.

Please? :)

Regards,

Jure

Hi

I'm buying BIG airports sceneries only if there are both FSX and FS9, because I still can't use them satisfactorily in FSX (you know, big airports, big liners, big traffic, meteo, etc, it's a well known story). So I'm happy to buy both versions for a moderate price like you do at Aerosoft, it makes me possible to download FSX version, store in a secure place and wait for better days when I will be able to purchase a hardware capable of running the scenary in a good way. And waiting for this moment, I enjoy the scenery in FS9. For sure when it will be FSX only scenery for this kind of airport I will stop to buy and just "wait and see".

Alain

Hi

I'm buying BIG airports sceneries only if there are both FSX and FS9, because I still can't use them satisfactorily in FSX (you know, big airports, big liners, big traffic, meteo, etc, it's a well known story). So I'm happy to buy both versions for a moderate price like you do at Aerosoft, it makes me possible to download FSX version, store in a secure place and wait for better days when I will be able to purchase a hardware capable of running the scenary in a good way. And waiting for this moment, I enjoy the scenery in FS9. For sure when it will be FSX only scenery for this kind of airport I will stop to buy and just "wait and see".

Alain

That is exactly what I am doing!!

Cummon Mathijs! High quality Amsterdam for FS9!!!!!! :lol:

• Aerosoft
:lol::lol::lol:

Curious, have FS9 sales improved at all lately??

No, we see what we seen the last year, a slow transition to FSX, a transition that seems to go a bit faster every month. Expected as there are more and more high end FSX projects coming online and people are buying better hardware.

That aint can't be better then aerosoft quality ;)

Yes indeed... Good thing about the Aerosoft sceneries: much detail, good framerates :)

You've already got one from Cloud9. :lol:

And I love the one from Cloud9. I really do But you may be unaware of all the changes to that airport since the C9 release. And as these other folks here agree, the Aerosoft willl be better quality. And Mathijs, I do really understand. :)

No, we see what we seen the last year, a slow transition to FSX, a transition that seems to go a bit faster every month. Expected as there are more and more high end FSX projects coming online and people are buying better hardware.

Thank you finally for FSX Schiphol and Rotterdam Airport :-) so great to see quality stuff in FSX.

Said so over ay Avsim, but adding my voice here too - I have been LONGING for an fs9 EHAM. I considered C9, but I am afraid of messing up my FSDT KORD and KJFK since I don't know if the older scenery will affect them. The whole Addon Manager relationship between 'old' C9 and 'new' FSDT is confusing to me considering I never had any C9 sceneries to begin with.

And for those saying C9 is good enough, why would you begrudge fs9 users getting an Aerosoft scenery when producing it would have no adverse effect on you FSX users? It just means more work for the developer - it's for them to decide.

Said so over ay Avsim, but adding my voice here too - I have been LONGING for an fs9 EHAM. I considered C9, but I am afraid of messing up my FSDT KORD and KJFK since I don't know if the older scenery will affect them. The whole Addon Manager relationship between 'old' C9 and 'new' FSDT is confusing to me considering I never had any C9 sceneries to begin with.

And for those saying C9 is good enough, why would you begrudge fs9 users getting an Aerosoft scenery when producing it would have no adverse effect on you FSX users? It just means more work for the developer - it's for them to decide.

I have all fsdreamteam sceneries, and C9 EHAM, and have no issues whatsoever. If that is the only thing preventing you from purchasing the scenery, it is not an issue.

I do not know that anyone begrudges fs9 users, it is just that there is already one available. There are plenty of wishes for numerous airports out there, and to hear people ask for one that already exists is just plain frustrating in the eyes of some, and delays the release of other products.

I see your point however, and do agree that it is up to the developer.

P.S. If you use aes, then stay clear of Los Angeles, as it is not compatible.