AES 1.99 with YBBN Brisbane VOZ1.8

UFJero

Hello,

AES don't working with the YBBN scenery when VOZ 1.8 is installed ... undecided.gif

The scenery is "off" and the line is red (AES window)

Do you know the solution to the trouble ?

Many Thanks !

• 1 month later...
  • Developer

No. They have changed all, but don't follow the well know requirement of AES to replace the new Jetways. So I must first talk to them to get the new stuff, but this will not happen at the moment, because other things are more important.

Sorry, but the designer are all informed how to prepare there scenery to get it compatible, but I can't follow up all changes they do without following this minimum roles just in time.

• 3 months later...
No. They have changed all, but don't follow the well know requirement of AES to replace the new Jetways. So I must first talk to them to get the new stuff, but this will not happen at the moment, because other things are more important.

Sorry, but the designer are all informed how to prepare there scenery to get it compatible, but I can't follow up all changes they do without following this minimum roles just in time.

I'm running YBBN lite and that won't work either. Sometimes upgrades are not a good thing.......

Scott