AES 1.99 bug

B777ER

Hi Oliver,

I have some minor problems with 1.99.

In Washington the pushback makes a 360 and parks me at the gate for start-up and at some position it pushes back 2 meters and disconnecting the tug.

In Narita the gates disappears. It worked previous and I have tried to reinstall the update and deactivate and activate it in AESHelp without any luck.

Hope you can help.

Best regards and Merry Christmas

Peter

• Developer

Most problems adressed here: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=21861

In Narita the gates disappears. It worked previous and I have tried to reinstall the update and deactivate and activate it in AESHelp without any luck.

Can you please check, if the file AES-RJAA-LIB.BGL can be found in the RJAA\Scenery directory of the Overland addon.

Did all gates are gone? Did any AES window opens? Are the gone direct on start? Are credits assigned?

Most problems adressed here: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=21861

Can you please check, if the file AES-RJAA-LIB.BGL can be found in the RJAA\Scenery directory of the Overland addon.

Did all gates are gone? Did any AES window opens? Are the gone direct on start? Are credits assigned?

The file is there, credits assigned and the AES menu comes on request. All the gates are initially there, but when coming closer to the terminal they all disapears and don´t come back.

Peter

• Developer
The file is there, credits assigned and the AES menu comes on request. All the gates are initially there, but when coming closer to the terminal they all disapears and don´t come back.

Peter

Can you please check the date/time of the AES-RJAA-LIB.BGL in the Scenery folder? Is it from 22. Dec 08?