AES

wegerlee

:unsure: Hallo Oliver

I accidently installed GAP 1 twice and from then on evreything in AES went wrong.

AES removed the duplicate layer but with it, also some Airports I had used my Credit for (EDDM and EDDS plus various others).

I Uninstalled AES, then re-installed it again - Credit used now show 72 with 8 to spare but none of active previous Airports are

usable.

Is there anyway I can start new with AES:

1. Assign all the Credit I bought (7 sets)

2. then activate the Aiports from scratch

without having to re-install FS9.

I think I may have removed some files I shouldn't have.

many thanks

Elmar

• Developer

When you uninstall AES, you must check the Airport again in AESHelp (not assign credits) so that they get back active in the FS. The credits you have assign are still there, but you have not activated the airports for the FS again. (checkbox set in front for AES until 1.98, Set to "FS9" for AES 1.99 (see releasenote).

When you uninstall AES, you must check the Airport again in AESHelp (not assign credits) so that they get back active in the FS. The credits you have assign are still there, but you have not activated the airports for the FS again. (checkbox set in front for AES until 1.98, Set to "FS9" for AES 1.99 (see releasenote).