Problems with AES/Vista

Guest David K.

Guest David K.

Hello,

as I came home form work I downloaded AES 1.99 straight away.

The window opens as normal but as soon as I open FS I cant see Jetways and AES gives me the warning:

AES detact Error -9- problem with reading data files...

I ran FS in admin mode and once in non Admin mode...tried the same with AES.

Id really need some help...as ths is my second "AES vs. Vista" problem.

Thanks in advance!

• Developer
It doesnt say anything just normal!

Sorry, that's not possible. Please contact the support via email at support@aerosoft.com.

Here I can't help you.

Hi David,

I think, this is not your second problem AES vs Vista, but it is exactly the follow up of your problem here

Problems with AES and Oliver predicted, that there will be problems.

I am also running Vista, but FS9 is not in the default (protected) directory (C:\program files\...) and no problems!

Guest David K.

So I would need to re-install the Product to a different path?

dont say this is true...

I just did that twice!!!

Any way to move the stuff...or un-protect the thing?

• Developer

Mr Kohler,

I have now get the log files and I very sad about what I see (but that was what I expect). You problem is not Vista, not the AES Program. You problem is your ignorance for the work and time other poeple invest. Even when you pay for some of you credits (we will check that right now), the most entered credits (last entered before you post you problem), are not yours and are somewhere "found".

It's hard to see, that poeple like you are here around and asking for help, but they think in the darkness of the internet they can kick you with feeds.

For me, the support for you ends here and I think your time as a accepted member of a fair community ends soon.

The rest read here: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=17951