Help me , please. LSZH doesnt work with last 1.98b

After a reinstallation of DreamTeam Zurich X, AES doesnt work even do if it take 3 credits. What can i do? I tried do deinstall and reinstall ZUrichX but no results......

Could anyone help me please? Thank you....

Stefano

What does it mean? When you can assign credits, the airport must be found. So what does not work? Did you get a screen in the FS?

it means that there is no marshaller, no stairs movements and so on. No aes functions, in short. Nothing of AES is active in ZurichX. :-(

I tried to deinstall and reinstall but nothing. It take credit but nothing of AES is active in that airport.

• Developer

- But do you see jetways?

- Is LSZH (the FSDreamteam version) check in AEShelp (FS9 infront at version 1.99)?

- Did you get any window with Shift-Ctrl-W on the taxiway

• Developer

When you see jetways, two options:

- You don't have correct checked the box in front of the correct LSZH Airport in AESHELP

- or you park on a position, but you don't set the brakes or the engine is runing.

Please try Version 1.99, there you allways must get a Window in the FS when you are on ground and AES is active there.

• Developer

After the install of AES 1.99, please check if you have FS9 in front of FSDreamteam LSZH and if you find then a files AESA_LSZH_FDT.BGL in the <fs9>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY directory.

If this file is there and you still have jetways, then you MUST get any window with Shift-Ctrl-W, because when this file is active, the minimum it will do is to exclude the original jetways, even when AES don't work correct there.

i use aes since first version and i assure to you all is ok. check box, enginestopped and brake on

i will try to use ver1.99, even do i read there are no change in LSZH or in the engine of aes.

thanks

stefano

sorry, what mean "please check if you have FS9 in front of FSDreamteam LSZH" ? I didnt understand. :-(

• Developer

In AEShelp Version 1.99, there is no checkbox anymore in front of the Airports in the list. Therefor you have a "off", if the airport is not AES supported in FS and the "FS9" if it is active (same as the checked box in older versions)

After the install of AES 1.99, please check if you have FS9 in front of FSDreamteam LSZH and if you find then a files AESA_LSZH_FDT.BGL in the <fs9>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY directory.

If this file is there and you still have jetways, then you MUST get any window with Shift-Ctrl-W, because when this file is active, the minimum it will do is to exclude the original jetways, even when AES don't work correct there.

with version 1.99 it appear to me only the screen of "follow me"...........................

• Developer

And wenn you select a Gate in the followme Menu and press F3, did you see the followme?

Wenn you park at the position (brakes on, engines off) nothing happens?

I can't beleave that.

Hi, I have recently installed AES 1.99. I made a flight to LSZH and after landing and leaving the runway I tried to get the window which would enable me to get the "Follow me Car". However, when I pressed Control-Shift-W as per the manual, nothing happened. It was only after reading this post that I realised it should have been, Shift-Control-W. Therefore my question is: Is the manual incorrect?

Your comments would be most welcome.

• Developer
Hi, I have recently installed AES 1.99. I made a flight to LSZH and after landing and leaving the runway I tried to get the window which would enable me to get the "Follow me Car". However, when I pressed Control-Shift-W as per the manual, nothing happened. It was only after reading this post that I realised it should have been, Shift-Control-W. Therefore my question is: Is the manual incorrect?

Your comments would be most welcome.

Hi,

as long as you PC has not any special condition, where Shift-Control-W is blocked, this is the default key combination to activate AES Windows.

But, it makes no sence to install AES and then start a flight. Because, when you not enable the airport for the FS9 in AESHelp first, nothing will happen there.

So, before you make real flights, first enable one airport you have (in extrem EDDN-Nuernberg Default) and try out, if all works there. Therefor start AESHelp, go in the Airportlist, click on the airport (EDDN Default), click again the line so that FS9 is at the beginning of this line, then save and start the FS there. When you place the aircraft on the taxiway, you can try to open the Window with SHIFT-CTRL-W, if that works, then you can test other Airport, first in DEMO, if it is ok and you want to have it permanent, then assign Credits to bring the Airport in FULL.

If that all is done, then you can enjoy your Flights from and to AES supported airports.

And specially FSDreamteam airports needs to be tested before, because you need allways the newest Version and if you use any hacks or invalid copies, also AES will not work there, as long as the scenery don't provide a valid autentication.

Hi,

as long as you PC has not any special condition, where Shift-Control-W is blocked, this is the default key combination to activate AES Windows.

But, it makes no sence to install AES and then start a flight. Because, when you not enable the airport for the FS9 in AESHelp first, nothing will happen there.

So, before you make real flights, first enable one airport you have (in extrem EDDN-Nuernberg Default) and try out, if all works there. Therefor start AESHelp, go in the Airportlist, click on the airport (EDDN Default), click again the line so that FS9 is at the beginning of this line, then save and start the FS there. When you place the aircraft on the taxiway, you can try to open the Window with SHIFT-CTRL-W, if that works, then you can test other Airport, first in DEMO, if it is ok and you want to have it permanent, then assign Credits to bring the Airport in FULL.

If that all is done, then you can enjoy your Flights from and to AES supported airports.

And specially FSDreamteam airports needs to be tested before, because you need allways the newest Version and if you use any hacks or invalid copies, also AES will not work there, as long as the scenery don't provide a valid autentication.

Hello, Thanks for the reply. I did activate LSZH although it is in demo. But my point was: The manual states that once you have left the runway and moved onto the taxiway, press Control-shift-W but earlier on you state that, to enable the window you should press Shift-Control-W

• Developer

Ctrl-Shift-W is the same as Shift-Control-W.You have to press shift and ctrl first, keep it press then press W.

Btw: When you use it in DEMO, it's possible that the demo time is over, when you have landed. Then you get only a warning window.