Madeira X problems

José Alberto

Hi, first of all sorry for my english but I need your help.

I have two problems with Madeira X. One, the famous mesh problem (with PDF instructions 22FPS and all the rest):

MAdXLPPSLPMA12.jpg

...and two, surreal transparent AI traffic only in this scenery (in all others airports AI was OK).

2hdmreh.jpg

Traffic are World of AI.

Thanks.

Hello Jose,

Please check to see if you have any other AFCAD files that may be affecting the scenery from any AI programs.

Failing that disable all other 3rd party scenery in the sacenery library and then recheck to see if another scenery is causing compatibility issues.

Please check to see if you have any other AFCAD files that may be affecting the scenery from any AI programs.

Failing that disable all other 3rd party scenery in the sacenery library and then recheck to see if another scenery is causing compatibility issues.

Hi, thanks for your help.

Before Madeira X I doesn't have any scenery in this region, but I have FSGlobal 2008 X...

More pics (Lisbon, Los Rodeos in Canary Islands, Azores and Madeira X)

lisbonuy0.th.jpglosrodeosyi4.th.jpgpontadelgadaik0.th.jpgmadeiravb1.th.jpg

...as you see Madeira X it's the only that don't show AI Traffic (except the Beechcraft, who was there because I create an AI Traffic with FSX default planes). But you can see the AI Airbus A320-200 red indication!!

:huh:

Did you try disabling all your other scenery in the scenery library!

Hi

I have a couple of sceneries: Victoria International (CYYJ), "Descobrir Portugal" (with some small portuguese airports) and FSGlobal 2008. Disabling all these sceneries don't show any results.

My Scenery Livrary:

scen1go0.th.jpgscen2nu1.th.jpgscen3su5.th.jpg

Thank you for your help and sorry for my english.

You also have the settings as per the manual for the scenery settings.

Hi

Yes I have all settings just like indicated in the .pdf, but look at these images:

LPMA, 12:00

aero1.jpg

LPMA, 17:00

aero2.jpg

LPMA, 00:00

aero3.jpg

LPMA, 07:00

aero4.jpg

In the afternoon and night AI Traffic appears. At day not. Is not because a "timetable" thing... but because the Sun?!?

Another "bridge" photo. A small problem but better...

aero5.jpg

I have one problem in Madeira. After getting cleared my FSX ATC to runway five I had no more options... I had no flight following. I landed in Santo Porto, but couldn't talk to any one to get the authorisation.

Is this normal ?

Besides that great scenery :

2008-12-21_17-14-14-355.jpg

2008-12-21_17-23-26-7.jpg

2008-12-21_17-51-28-39.jpg

2008-12-21_17-58-55-982.jpg

To see the traffic please try turning off "Aircraft cast shadows on the ground" under the Aircraft tab in the display menu.

It works!

LPMATraffic.jpg

...but I need Aircraft Cast Shadows for landings and... eyecandy B) . Maybe we need an Aerosoft patch for these and other problems?

Thank you for your help, Shaun Fletcher.