Paderborn/Lippstadt for FS2004

masped

First of all, thank you to whoever persuaded the Aerosoft powers-that-be that creating an FS2004 version of the airport was a good idea!

However there's a problem with the AFCAD file because all of the hold short points are too far away from the runway, so nothing can take off. Changing the runway properties using an AFCAD editor so that it's 250ft wide and adding a 100ft overrun area at each end seems to fix the problem. Perhaps this could be addressed in an update?

Matthew

Hi Shaum

I think the gates A-C 1 radiuses should be increased to allow aircrafts as big as 737's or 757's to be parked at. Let's say 90 feet. I encreased the gates D1 and E1 up to 55 feet to make ATR's park there.

Iouri

Now something different as I haven't found it in the manual:

The scenery folder has it's own

_402-109owl.bgl

A402-109owl_3.bgl

A402-109owl_5.bgl

A402-109owl_9.bgl

Traffic_OWL2005.bgl

Traffic_EDLD_EDLE_EDLM.bgl

Shouldn't the useres of other AS products (like Scenery Germany 3, for example) disable the same previously installed files? I bet they should.

Regards

Iouri

Shame on me! How comes I missed it! Still, it doesn't state that Scenery Germany 3 users (not only UT users) should desable first 4 files too. They don't really hurt but they caused me some micro-stutters (well, I believe it was them) as everything is fluide now that I disabled them.

Thanks, Rainer

Iouri

Shame on me! How comes I missed it! Still, it doesn't state that Scenery Germany 3 users (not only UT users) should desable first 4 files too. They don't really hurt but they caused me some micro-stutters (well, I believe it was them) as everything is fluide now that I disabled them.

Thanks, Rainer

Iouri

That's correct Iouri. It's not needed for SG3-users to have these files again in the Paderborn-scenery.

I think that's something a better installer (it has to check, if a customer has one of these addons installed) should have sorted out... - not the customer himself. ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.