The order doesn't compare in my account

senseimatty

Hi! Yesterday evening I ordered the SAITEK PRO FLIGHT YOKE.

I've noticed that I could complete the order and the payment without logging into my account. In fact I can't find the order in my account history, event though I received a receipt to my email.

How will my orderl be managed? Where do I find a link to check the status (processed, sent, delivered etc.)?

Thanx!

Hi! Yesterday evening I ordered the SAITEK PRO FLIGHT YOKE.

I've noticed that I could complete the order and the payment without logging into my account. In fact I can't find the order in my account history, event though I received a receipt to my email.

How will my orderl be managed? Where do I find a link to check the status (processed, sent, delivered etc.)?

Thanx!

From my own experience, you have nothing to worry about.

Because it is not a download, it does not appear in your account history.

When I order boxes, I get confirmation and order number, and when the box is shipped, the money is withdrawn from my card.

Since it is a yoke, it is probably in stock, and will probably be sent out the next (working) day.

Still, as Shaun said, if you feel uncomfortable, the email link will connect you to very helpfull people.

Good luck.