Pushback. AES FS vs. Real world AES

Hello Captains ;)

Today I was lucky to see a real push back in EKCH, it was done somewhat faster than in FS AES, maybe x1.5 faster.

Oliver, could it be possible to speed it up a littel bit? :unsure:

Kind regards

Frank

Which stand was it ?

Please, don't denounce him. The guy had had a hard day, he's gonna slow down tomorrow.

Seriously, I don't see anything wrong with the push-back speed in AES. It might be faster but it might be slower as well. And let's not forget that we cannot unfortunately have the same perception of speed in FS and in real life. Maybe in FSXX...

Iouri

Please, don't denounce him. The guy had had a hard day, he's gonna slow down tomorrow.

Seriously, I don't see anything wrong with the push-back speed in AES. It might be faster but it might be slower as well. And let's not forget that we cannot unfortunately have the same perception of speed in FS and in real life. Maybe in FSXX...

Iouri

WHAT??? :blink: It was just my opinion, for heaven's sake :angry: Take it seriously...

WHAT??? :blink: It was just my opinion, for heaven's sake :angry: Take it seriously...

Come on, Frank, I was talking about the guy on the push-back tractor so, please, no offence, unless he's a good buddy of yours. ;) And even so, the P/B driver at the Gate B26 on December 12 2008 Lauda departure is a famous person now.

Anyway, speeding up the push-back means redo the marshaller animation too as he should "learn" to run or at least walk fast in a realistic way. I don't know if Oliver will be happy with this kind of extra-work.

Regards,

Iouri