Hamburg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David K.
Wow!! Just... Wow!! I am so happy!! For those of us who have the older version, will there be a discount like CDG? I'll pay full price but just curious....

Yeah would be interesting to know!

Hi Rainer,

danke mal wieder für die tollen Screenshots! :)

Ist eigentlich in Planung noch schärfere Texturen für den Boden zu benutzen oder diese, die dort zusehen sind denn meiner Meinung nach sind das bis jetzt die schlecht aussehensten Texturen für den Boden und Taxiways die es in den letzten GAP-Sceneries gegeben hat?

Täusche ich mich? - Dann tut es mir leid :)

Bin zwar nicht Rainer, aber:

das ist die "second Alpha" Version. Das Luftbild ist noch völlig unbearbeitet. Das wird komplett retuschiert und dann Linien und Beschriftungen neu aufgemalt. Der Schritt kam aber bis jetzt immer zuletzt.

Bin zwar nicht Rainer, aber:

das ist die "second Alpha" Version. Das Luftbild ist noch völlig unbearbeitet. Das wird komplett retuschiert und dann Linien und Beschriftungen neu aufgemalt. Der Schritt kam aber bis jetzt immer zuletzt.

2nd Alpha!!! Good! This is VERY good!!! :lol:

You know, I never once flew to Germany in FS9. Until of course I got EDDF way back when it came out (I got it from the Aerosoft Canada shop!). Anyway, I have become a fan of the GAP team and will now be adding Hamburg to my list of destinations ;)

very nice thank you aerosoft.

And I have a question for you Mr. Mathijs Kok and Rainer Duda.

What are you thinking about Stuttgart airport(EDDS)?There is this work your (or aerosoft)future plans?

Greetings.

Omer

A bit late to the party...but this is looking incredible. I haven't been to Hamburg in 3 years (in real life that is, I visit it fairly often in the sim, the old GAP version that is), but from what I remember when I use to fly there regularly on business, this is looking quite familiar :) Are you by any chance going to model the Marriott Courtyard that is in the airport's vicinity? I've wasted quite a lot of my time in various meetings there ;)

• Aerosoft
A bit late to the party...but this is looking incredible. I haven't been to Hamburg in 3 years (in real life that is, I visit it fairly often in the sim, the old GAP version that is), but from what I remember when I use to fly there regularly on business, this is looking quite familiar :) Are you by any chance going to model the Marriott Courtyard that is in the airport's vicinity? I've wasted quite a lot of my time in various meetings there ;)

Got a Google earth location for that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

as promised new screenshots from the FS9-Beta.

Airbus Payware from Overland. Eurocopter Freeware from Heiko Richter. Repaints from AVSIM.

AI-Traffic self-created with parts from WorldofAI and AVSIM-Flightplans, sometimes a little bit older...

Scenery Germany 2 installed for a detailled Hamburg-City.

Sky and Cloudtextures from FlightEnvironment (Flight1).

Weather loaded with ActiveSkyAdvanced.

eddh-01.jpg

eddh-02.jpg

eddh-03.jpg

eddh-04.jpg

eddh-05.jpg

eddh-06.jpg

eddh-07.jpg

eddh-08.jpg

eddh-09.jpg

eddh-10.jpg

eddh-11.jpg