Tahiti X update to 1.02 available

Great-looking shots :lol: Thank you very much and..

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2009!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you very much and same to you, Mr. Bene0402! :)

Also, I have discovered the problem I'm have at Raiatea... Here it is in the Tahiti X v1.02 Scenery...

At Raiatea with The Autogen Density:

====== Normal ============= Dense ============ Very Dense ======= Extremely Dense ===

post-13668-1230003940_thumb.jpgpost-13668-1230003957_thumb.jpgpost-13668-1230004048_thumb.jpg post-13668-1230004073_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps you resolve things for the next update. Thank you! :D

• 4 weeks later...
This update...is intended to be put on top of version 1.01.

I have the original version 1.00, and have downloaded the 1.02 update from the 'patches' area. But I can't see any download to patch my 1.00 to 1.01, so I can then apply the 1.02 patch. Please help!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sir, i bought this scenery from simmarket the last october, order number 468222 in download section

I can see only the update 1.02, where i can find the previously update 1.01? Or is not necessary because is inside 1.02?

Tell me something about please, thanks in advance for your reponse.

SOLVED: The update was in my account in simmarket.

...Sometimes intermediate updates are incorporated into the next update so making it obselete.

If there is no intermediate update there then you can take it that its not needed.

Mr. Shaun Fletcher / Mr. Bene0402,

Refering to:

v1.02 is the newest version available (release date 09-12-08). In fact you've to wait until v1.03 will be released ;) ...

I REQUESTED an Update FIX to Tahiti X v1.02 Scenery due to many problems with the scenery in FSX ...

ILS Facility in the Water ... Misplaced Scenery Elements/IssuesAutogen IssuesREILS on NTTB's Runway were hovering off the groundI hope that these issues can be resolved soon with an update; Thank you. :)

Thank you very much Mr. Shaun Fletcher; I'll do the same as well and be patient for it. :)

Hello again, James ;)

the ILS facility in the water and the misplaced scenery objects (floating airplane) will be fixed in the next patch.

On my system I neither have the autogen issues nor the hovering lights that you're describing.

I'm not sure but possibly reinstalling the scenery with the complete 1.02 EXE-file (instead of the update ZIP-file) could fix this.

I'll try to release the next update until mid-february.

Hello again, James ;)

the ILS facility in the water and the misplaced scenery objects (floating airplane) will be fixed in the next patch.

On my system I neither have the autogen issues nor the hovering lights that you're describing.

I'm not sure but possibly reinstalling the scenery with the complete 1.02 EXE-file (instead of the update ZIP-file) could fix this.

I'll try to release the next update until mid-february.

Mr. Bene0402,

Ok, I'll try as you recommend but, I do NOT have the complete 1.02 EXE; and I'll wait for the v1.03 Update. ;)

Also, I did find this yesterday at the end of Rwy 4 @ NTAA

post-13668-1233170037_thumb.jpg

PS: All my FSX display settings are at MAX.

Mr. Shaun Fletcher,

Can you Please have the Staff post the Tahiti X v1.02 .EXE file to the FAQ/Update on the Shop for my account? I only have the v1.01 EXE and the v1.02 .ZIP. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
Will be fixed in version 1.03.

Mr. Bene0402,

Just wanted to ask if there is any NEWS regarding the release of the v1.03 fixes to the above mentioned problems. I'm hoping to have Ms. Nicole S. (Aerosoft Staff) place it on the next DVD Bulk Order delivery to me. And, I have been holding off that purchase, waiting so that all my product updates can be added to that DVD before it gets shipped. Please let me know.

Thank you. :)